Chapter 9

*3 months later*

Ella was sleeping over at Bucky's while Bucky watched her sleep and her phone buzzed and he saw her period app notification "Ella Grace you are now 10 days late on your period." He very easily got out of bed and went to the store that was down the block and got her a test and some breakfast. When he got back he woke her up and said "Baby.." 

"Mmm" she said 

"I seen your phone this morning that said you were late so here." he whispered 

She smiled and said "Yeah I forgot about that." 

She pulled on his t shirt and panties and went into his bathroom and peed on the stick. She sat up on the counter and he came in and she rested her head against his chest and the test was done and she said "Let's try this again baby" as she held up her positive pregnancy test.

He kissed her and she started to kiss back as he wrapped his arms around her and he whispered "Marry me baby." 

"Yes" she said 

"Mmm I need to get you the best ring in the whole world." she said

She was able to get in with her doctor that morning since she didn't have any classes and the doctor said "Let's see here we have one baby 7 weeks and due in November" 

That afternoon in the bathroom he whispered "Baby you aren't doing anything that's going to hurt you or this baby. So you and I are moving in together and I promise I wont leave your side." 

She smiled and said "Ok." 

"one more thing I got this while you were taking a nap." he said 

She gasped and said "Baby

She gasped and said "Baby." 

He slid it on her finger and said "Marry me Ella Grace Dallas" 

"I already said yes." she said as she kissed him as she grabbed his cheeks 

************

4 months later

They were at their gender reveal party that her sister in law threw for her and they were both blindfolded and her sister said "Ok everybody on the count of 3 you are going to spray them with the silly string and the color is either pink or blue."

Bucky held Ella's hands as his back was against hers and said "Baby..it's going to be blue."

"No.. It's going to be pink." she said

"1 2 3" her sister in law yelled then everyone started to spray pink silly string all over them and then they heard "Ok guys you can take off your blind folds." 

She smiled so big and said "It's a girl!!!" 

He kissed her and said "Mmm I'm in trouble." as she put her arms around his neck and said "never baby." 

"Um have you seen you baby you are so damn gorgeous." he said 

She kissed him and said "I believe you tell me that every day." 

A few weeks later she and him were getting married in a small wedding in his parents house. 

*************

5 months later

She gave birth their first daughter Olivia Brooklynn Barnes and Bucky was wrapped around her finger. When they got to go home Bucky made sure that Ella didn't have to do anything but feed Ella he did everything else so she could rest and heal cause she had to have a c section. 

He was laying next to her while she slept and he was holding Oliva and he said "My little doll you are my angel baby you are here all because two people fell in love and quite honestly your mama stole my heart the first day I met her she made me believe in love again." 

Ella smiled in her sleep listening to him and he kissed Olivia and he said "But we will make you a big sister one day when mama is ready cause daddy is ready anytime." 

Ella started to move and whispered "Daddy is always ready to try again." 

"Mmm baby don't be dirty you just had a baby." he said 

He put Olivia to bed and then he came to bed with Ella and cuddled her and said "Mmm my girls are beautiful." 

"Thank you." she said 

"You are welcome baby." he said as he slowly fell asleep.