Chapter 6

The next morning she pulled her hair back in a messy bun with her aviators with a pair of joggers and a crop top hoodie and blaring her music really loud as she drove to campus. When she pulled into the campus Bucky wasn't to far ahead of her when she was playing "Not Strong Enough" by Apocalyptica. Then she pulled into the history parking lot and he saw her car and walked over to her car and she opened up her car door and she got out and he said "What the hell is wrong with you this morning?'

"Please don't treat me like a child this morning." she said 

She got her stuff out of the back seat of the car and he said "Ella.." 

She put her backpack on and walked away from him she was honestly hurt that for the first time since she lost her ex fiancée that she felt a connection to someone and felt like she could try again and it had to be him. 

He got into the office and slammed the door behind him and locked it and took off her sunglasses and saw red eyes. "Ella you are hung over." he said

She bit her lip and looked down and he said "Ella are you mad at me?'

"No.. I'm mad at myself." she said

"Ok why?' he said

"Because I like you and I can't I'm not suppose to and I'm the fucking idiot that felt something with you yesterday for the first time since I lost Parker and I can't have you." she said 

He was done fighting himself and he grabbed her cheeks and kissed her. She closed her eyes kissed him back as they started open mouth kisses as he pulled her closer and grabbed her ass. She put her arms around his neck and he broke the kiss and whispered "Baby you are not an idiot I want you I've wanted you since the first time I ever laid eyes on you."

"But I heard you say you were moving and Steve was talking about some girl in LA." she said

"Baby you heard it all backwards.. that's why you were trying to push me away yesterday."he said

She felt tears and he said"Babydoll Steve's ex fiancée lives in LA she was one of my best friends growing up. She broke up with Steve when her two of our other friends decided to move to LA after college Steve was asking me to move in with him and our other friend Sam that live in Brooklyn too." 

"So you are not leaving NY?' she said

"No baby I wouldn't leave." he said 

She kissed him and he kissed her as he pushed her backwards and pulled her top off and pushed her pants down and laid her down on the couch and pulled the rest of her pants and underwear off and unsnapped her bra as he kissed down her neck. He got himself undressed and he pushed into her as they continued to kiss. 

"Mmm god baby you feel so damn good." he whispered in between kisses as she started to have an orgasm.

Then he put her on top of him as they continued to kiss she rode him hard and fast causing multiple orgasms and her last one caused him to have his as he kissed her and held her close to him. Every ounce of stress and worry they both had felt like it had melted away. In the midst of them kissing in their afterglow he heard Sam's mouth outside his office talking to Steve and he stopped and whispered "Shit baby hurry." 

She got her underwear and snapped her bra and said "My pants Bucky." as he pulled his boxers on and he threw them over to her and he got his pants on and the door opened and Steve said "Hey Buck um.." then he seen Bucky half dressed and Ella pulled her shirt on and Steve said "Buck..." 

"Steve don't.. She's 22 years old and she's only my TA she's not in any of my classes." he said 

Sam said "This is Ella .. she's in my art history class."