ONE. [CONT]

TAYMOR MCINTYRE.

NICK🥰SNOW NIGGERS🖤(60) iMessages

NICK🥰
SNOW NIGGERS🖤
(60) iMessages

"Ugh." I mumbled pulling my buzzing phone out my pocket. I instantly rolled my eyes hiding my phone out of Mrs. McDaniel's view before she tries to take it and unlocking it.

NICK🥰

IDCCCC HE HAS MONEY AND A BIG DICK SO IM TALKING TO HIM🗣

ZION🙈

You a hoe lmfao.

ZION🙈

Stop listening to city girls lil bro.

TAYMOR🗿

TAYMOR🗿

What did I walk into lmfao👀

NICK🥰

stfu before I take your man and keep mine too🗣

NICK🥰

Pussy hoe.

I shook my head stifling my laugh, I just love my internet friends. It would be nice to have some friends in real life but I'm always too nervous around people to spark up a conversation.

ZION🙈

You ain miss shit but Nick being a hoe per usual.

ZION🙈

Who talks to someone just because they have money, hoes that's who aka Nickolas Alexander Simmons.

NICK🥰

Okay Zion Stewart Vanterpool from Baltimore mArYlAnD.

"Guys we only have a few minutes left in class and the test is next week! study, study, study!"

I cut off my phone placing in my pocket and grabbing my paper from Cordae placing it in my bookbag with a sigh. I was so ready to go home.

"You're going to do fine Taymor. Don't stress it okay.?" Cordae says to me standing up as I gave him a side smile nodding my head. That was so sweet of him nobody else bothers to talks to me in any of my other classes since they're all seniors.

"T-thanks."

"No problem, have a good day." He smiles at me before walking over to Jay just as the bells rings. I stand up from my seat pushing the chair in before going to my next class that was right across the hall.

"Last period Taymor then you can go home and get all the sleep you want." I muttered smiling to myself.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Turn in your projects tomorrow! If you don't that's minus twenty points!"

"Have a good day!" Mr. Brown yells at us waving as I hop up from my seat snatching up my bookbag and speed walking over to the door. It was officially nap time until I had to go to work later on today.

"TAYMOR!"

"TAYMOR!" I heard again making me turn around with my face scrunched up wondering who was yelling my name, as I stated before no one talks to me.

I stretched out my neck trying to see who it was over the swarm of students. It wasn't too long before I seen Cordae pushing his way through the crowd as his golden twist bounced all over his head as he made his way over to me.

"D-damn, wooo!" He exhaled stopping in front of me hunched over as I shift from foot to foot.

"Damn you walk fast little nigga, shit!"

I half smiled but soon stopped thinking I looked silly just smiling as Cordae was still hunched over. He soon leaned up placing his large hand on my shoulder.

"I r-ran after you to see if you wanted to chill after school.?"

I slightly threw my head back while squinting my eyes at him through my glasses before pushing them up. He kept staring at me as I looked past him to see that same boy from earlier talking to Vince.

"Earth to Taymor." I heard making me stop looking in that direction and look back at Cordae making a humming noise.

"I-I'm sorry." I apologized feeling my face heat up.

"I get d-distracted easily."

"It's cool, so you wanna chill or you got better shit to do." He teases smiling down at me as I tuck my lips in. Well work is important but it's stressful. Dealing with rude customers, and stupid co-workers, down to the shitty pay.

"I have to work later on today, maybe another time." I tell him as he shrugs.

"I'll take that, see you tomorrow Taymor." Cordae smiles again.

"See you." I mumbled turning back around and clutching my bookbag strap tightly because I felt his eyes on me and I hated when people looked at me for a long time.

'Maybe an outing was what I needed.' I thought to myself walking out the school and starting my journey home.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[How they talk in their groupchat comes from the various ones I'm in☠️]

[If the Illuminati contacts you and says you have to sacrifice someone who would it be and why.? 👀]

[11/7/18]