THREE. [CONT.]

KENTRELL GAULDEN.

The argument continued on for a couple minutes until I snapped at everyone to shut the fuck up

The argument continued on for a couple minutes until I snapped at everyone to shut the fuck up. I blasted my music in the quite car and drove past Taymor's house so I can go pick up Vince stupid ass, it looks like his car wasn't fixed after all.

"Who pissed in yo coco puffs nigga.?" Jay asked with a scrunch up face as I sped up because I wasn't waiting at no red light.

"Don't nobody want to hear all that noise while they driving."

Silence filled the car once again besides the chatter coming from Cordae and Taymor in the backseat. Jay secretly mugged them but I hit him and told his ass to stop.

"You ain' low." I laughed pulling in-front of Mysharon house. I kept my car running so if Vince isn't out here in five minutes I was pulling off.

"He shouldn't be talking to no one but me."

"Green don't look good on you!" I laughed as Jay mocked me and finally Vince came out the house rushing to the car.

"Now we about to be squished." Cordae sighs.

"Or you can come sith on my lap."

"Ew." Taymor mumbled making me snicker as he slid over in the middle seat. Vince soon got in the car doing a double take before snapping on his seatbelt.

"Fuck you doing in here Tay.?!"

"The same reason you are." He responds as I pulled off from MySharon crib wondering why Vince was still messing with that hood rat.

"You suppose to be home I don't need dad chewing my ass off because you decided to take a ride home from one of my homeboys!"

I heard Taymor sigh as I pulled back out on the main road and making a detour to take they ass home. My mind started wondering on why Vince treated Taymor the way he does. Yeah he took up for him that one time but the way he talks to him in front of other people didn't sit well with me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

TAYMOR MCINTYRE.

I watched as Kentrell slowed down nearing the house making me shout with happiness in my head that I can now lay down and get away from Vince stupid ass

I watched as Kentrell slowed down nearing the house making me shout with happiness in my head that I can now lay down and get away from Vince stupid ass. As always he had to do the most.

Kentrell turned into the driveway making me unbuckle my seatbelt and grab my bookbag and umbrella.

"T-thanks for the ride Kentrell." I muttered as he nodded.

"No problem you shouldn't be walking in the rain anyways." He said but was looking at Vince while he said it making me nod and Vince to kiss his teeth.

"Can you let me out Cordy.?" I mumbled so only he can hear me.

"Fasho little nigga." Cordae got out quickly and I followed but not before slapping Jay on the back of the head it was pay back for him calling me bobble head earlier.

"Aye bi-" Jay was about to say but Cordae closed the door quickly cutting his words short.

"I apologize for Jay's behavior today he can get jealous at times." Cordae admits as his face turns red, I guess from embarrassment.

"It's okay." I shrug.

It was silent between us as I looked towards the car to see Jay mugging me with squinted eyes as I roll mine. Don't nobody want Cordae but him. I also look back towards the car to see Kentrell turned around and shouting at Vince and how I could tell was because he had veins popping out his neck as he spoke.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" Cordae perks up as I look back towards him to see him pulling out a small slip of paper with a bunch of numbers from his pocket.

"I'm having a bonfire in a couple of days with some more homies and you should come through."

I bit on my bottom lip in thought as I stared at the little slip of paper. I never go anywhere or nobody invites me to shit so this was all shocking to me.

"Y-you sure you want me to come.?" I ask as he laughs while eyeing me weirdly.

"Why wouldn't I want you to come.?"

"Nothing nevermind." I shake my head grabbing the paper from him gently and glancing down at the numbers to find out it's his phone number.

"Alright then, use that number if you decide to go." Cordae tells me gesturing to the slip in my hand as I nod.

"See you at school Taymor!"

I waved before turning around and walking up the steps using my spare key to get in. I assumed Vince wasn't coming in and I was right because the tires screeched off as soon as I unlocked the door.

"Finally I can get some sleep until work later on." I mumbled to myself locking the door back and going straight to my room since my dad wasn't here which was a good thing.

If he would've seen it was Kentrell who dropped me off home I would've been in deep trouble. Unlike Vince I try to stay on my dads good side.

••••••••••••••••••••••

[This is a filler that's why it's so boring, sorry.😭]

[If your friend paid you $280 to talk to your crush would you do it.?]

[11/23/18]