ONE. [CONT, PART 2]

TAYMOR MCINTYRE.

"Finally home

"Finally home." I huffed trying to catch my breath since I walked home. I walked up the little drive way and opened the door since my dad always kept it unlocked for me and I don't have to search for my key.

"Hey son!"

"How was school.?!" He asked me as he stood in the kitchen with a apron on and that let me know he was cooking, per usual.

"Good I guess." I mumbled locking the door and walking further into the house going straight to my room.

"I'll have your food put up after you get home from work Tay!" He calls from the kitchen making me nod as I pull off my shoes and pants leaving me in boxers hopping in my bed.

I can officially nap until six and go to hell aka the place I work. Fucking taco bell. It was a great place to eat but working there is a big no.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"If you're not ordering anything get out the line please." I strained my voice as the boys who were talking loudly heads snapped to me, one including to be Cordae's.

"Ah shith, wassup Taymor." He smiled pushing Jay off of him and walking up to the counter.

"Um hi."

I looked around slightly to avoid eye contact because that shit scares me. I don't see the reasoning in it.

"I didn't know you worked here." Cordae mutters as I nod.

"Been working h-here for a couple of months." I tell him, if only I knew what I know now about this job I wouldn't have took it.

He smirks as his eyes look all over my face about to open his mouth but his friends called out for him making him cuss to himself and I could only make out a few words.

"Shit, Taymor can you ring me up a five dollar box.?"

"Sure." I nod.

"Hard or soft.?"

"Hard." He answers as I ring everything up down to his drink which was a Mountain Dew baja blast.

"5.50" I tell him as I looked down to see him dig in his pocket and pull out a wad of cash wrapped with a rubber band making my eyes slightly widen. I wondered what he did for a living, sensing he is a senior.

"Here you go little nigga." Cordae tells me pushing a ten dollar bill in my face as I take it feeling my cheeks up and for some reason I don't know why.

"Your total is, 4.50." I tell him ripping his receipt off and placing his change in his outstretched hand.

"Your food will be out shortly."

"Aight, thanks TayTay." He smiles as me moving out the way so I can assist the next person behind him.

Two more hours and then I have to wait for my brother to come get me. The infamous Vince.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"O-oh my G-God!" I yelled running down the street hearing the dog barking getting more aggressive. I kept running feeling my legs burn as I did so.

"Lord pl-please!" I cried thinking about how this big dog might eat me. I was terrified of dogs every since I was chased and bit by one when I was little, scared me for life.

"TAYMOR!"

"GET YO' ASS IN THIS CAR!" Vince voice booms throughout the parking lot making me snap my head towards him and sprinted over there wiping away the rest of my tears.

"Move!"

I quickly pushed past him and opened the passenger side door only to find that boy from my class sitting in the seat. This is the only thing I hate about Vince's car was that his windows were tinted. It was so dark that you couldn't see who was inside the car.

The dude looked up at me before taking a pull from his blunt and soon releasing it from his mouth into my face making my cough uncontrollably.

I frown waving it out my face as he smirks at me then winks before grabbing the handle of the door and slamming the door back making me gasp.

"Get in!"

"Fuck you still standing out there for!" Vince snaps making me quickly jump in the backseat. I snapped my seatbelt in sitting back with a huff as I looked out the window to find that same dog right there.

"Why were you running around like a chicken with its head cut off.?" Vince asks turning around to look at me as I point out the window.

"T-that dog." I choked pointing out the window as he turns back around to get a better look at the dog before busting out laughing.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Vince practically dies in the front seat as his shoulders shook rapidly from the intense laughing he was doing. I folded my arms across my chest not finding it funny at all.

"Vince!"

"I-I'm sorry T-Taymor, shit." He breathes deeply before his bottom lip trembled and he bust out laughing again.

"That shit l-look like O-Omar!"

"I'm dying, fuck!" Vince shouts making me roll my eyes as I look back out the window at that big ass dog. It could've ate me.

"Let me get you home cause never mind let me stop." Vince snickers throwing the car in drive before speeding out the parking lot making my head slam against the seat since I was sitting up.

I kissed my teeth still eyeing the dude in the front seat who hasn't said a thing since I been in here but oh well it's not like he'll be someone important to me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[Favorite Tayk song.?]

[11/11/18]