FOUR. [CONT, PART 2]

KENTRELL GAULDEN.

"I CANT S-SEE!" Taymor sobs dropping to the ground patting it trying to find his glasses

"I CANT S-SEE!" Taymor sobs dropping to the ground patting it trying to find his glasses. I pinched the bridge of my nose and blew out a breath in frustration so I wouldn't last out on his ass.

"Whea' did you last see them Taymor.?" I ask as he cries harder.

"I-I don't know, but I need my glasses to find my glasses!" He cries still patting the ground making me shake my head.

The bonfire was soon over after the police showed up and told Cordae they got a noise complaint from somebody who was staying in a nearby hotel so they told him to shut it down.

At least he got his good news out, turns out Cordae was signing to Atlantic records in late fall. They about to have him beefing with Nicki in a few months. Other then that I was happy for him.

"I FOUND THEM!" Taymor cheers as I look back down at him holding a glass bottle of beer making me shake my head. Where was Vince when you needed him.

"I'll buy you some mo', just get in tha' car."

He wipes his nose before getting off his knees and walking away from me but I grabbed his arm before he could walk into a log.

"My car isn't that way."

I lead him towards my car wondering what he was on because sober Taymor didn't act like this at all. Once we got closer to my car I sighed happily and pulled my keys out my pocket.

"Stay right hea'." I said sternly as he nods repeatedly.

"Okay father."

I quickly unlocked the doors before grabbing Taymor and throwing him in the passenger seats. I walked over to my side and got in but waited on Jay and Cordae to get here so I can go the fuck home.

They soon came jogging to the car which made me crank up the car after they got in.

"I was just about to geth drunk too." Jay sighs sadly as I pull off from the beach but soon pressing down on the breaks since somebody decided to wear dark clothes at night.

"POLICE RUIN EVERYTHING, FUCK!" Jay continued making me nod in agreement and continuing to drive forward and busting a sharp right to get out the beach.

"We can get drunk at home babe." I heard Cordae mumble then followed by a giggle making me gag.

"Y'all so damn ugly." Taymor and I said in unison making me side eye him but I quickly turned my eyes back to the road.

"HA! Y-YOU OWE ME A SODA BITCH!"

Jay and Cordae busted out laughing making me roll my eyes and turn down a road that wouldn't take me long to get to Taymor's house. I glanced at my clock on the radio finding it going on eight thirty.

"Taymor honey, are you okay.?" Cordae asks leaning up to ask him.

"Yeth, I had so many skittles from Gazzy!"

"They were so good Cordy!" Taymor cheers making my eyes widen as I lowly laughed to myself stopping at a red light. I should've ran it but I had other people in the car with me.

"You should've ate some with me!" He smiles showing off his brace filled teeth that held a little gap.

"Ima beat Gazzy ass, he can't be out here giving yo little ass no xans!" Cordae shouts whipping out his phone as I press my foot down on the gas lightly continuing my route.

"He ain' answer the phone but best believe he hearing my mouth tomorrow." He rambles still and after that it was quite in the car minus the little humming coming from Taymor and the occasional giggling coming from Cordae.

I couldn't wait to get home and lay in my bed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Come outside and get yo' brother." I hung up on Vince before he could respond as I looked over at Taymor to find him still playing with the bottle but I soon snatched it away from him when he tried to put it in his mouth.

"HEY!" Taymor frowned looking at me as I let my window down and threw the bottle out the window making it shatter against the concrete.

"Give me my gotdamn glasses back!"

"Hit me and watch I knock yo' ass out." I said watching as his arm raised with his fist balled up. He opened his mouth to say something but Vince quickly came down the steps making me unlock the doors.

"Too you long enough."

Vince rolled his eyes at what I said before opening the door and pulling Taymor out the car roughly as he dropped to the ground before sticking his head in the car.

"Congratulations on you signing Cordae." Vince muttered looking in the backseat as I cranked up my car ready to get the fuck on.

"Thanks man."

I felt his eyes on me but he say anything to me so I didn't worry about it. He closed the door before bending at the knees and picking up a sobbing Taymor.

"Why are you crying.?!"

"I still see his dick on my wall Vince!"

"HIS DICK!" Taymor sobs as Vince walked up the stairs fussing at him making me shake my head and Jay bust out laughing.

"Gazzy know he wrong for giving him that shit." Jay continues to laugh as Cordae told him to hush but I still didn't move cause once again I am not a uber driver.

"Why we ain' moving.?!" Jay asks as I just look at him through the rearview mirror making him suck his teeth and getting out the backseat and into the front seat.

"Now we can go." I smirked putting the car in drive as they sucked their teeth but they didn't say anything else for the remainder of the car ride.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[I didn't know how to end this but here yawl go🌚]

[Would you run your bestfriend over for 5,000.? 👀]

[12-9-18]