SEVEN.

TAYMOR MCINTYRE.

I stood up from my bed once Kentrell texted me and told me he was outside and grabbed my keys, phone, and jacket before exiting my room making it almost to the door before I was pulled back roughly.

"Where are you going.?" Vince asks looking down at me while I stare up at him in confusion.

"Dad told you to stay in the house!"

I tried to yank away from him because I didn't want to keep Kentrell waiting. It's been two days since he took me to his house and asked me those questions which I was embarrassed about. He texted me today saying he was taking me somewhere, wherever that is.

"I-I have to g-go to work." I mumble looking back down as he lets me go with a grunt and walking off so I took that as my chance to make my exit. I ran down the little steps before jogging over to Kentrell's car and getting in smelling the faint smell of cigarettes lingering around.

"H-hey." I said glancing at him as I get into the car closing the door behind me once I was settled in.

"Wassup." He muttered flicking his cigarette out the window and cranking up the car pulling off.

I sat back in my seat and looking around noticing he got a new car, it was nice. I didn't know the name of cars but I wouldn't mind having one like this since it drove so smooth.

"W-what happened to y-your other c-car.?" I ask making him glance over at me before shrugging.

"Felt like buying another one, plus the police hot right now so this will throw them off."

I nodded before pulling out my phone and going to the group chat. I haven't talked to them in forever, I mostly been ignoring them since I been so busy.

TAYMOR🗿

HEY Y'ALL.

NICK🥰

Hmph, look who knows how to text back.

NICK🥰

El oh fucking el.

ZION☺️

Thought yo ass died.

ZION☺️

I hate you, you really left me in this bitch all by myself with Nickolas. I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME AWAY FROM US!

TAYMOR🗿

IM SORRY😭

TAYMOR🗿

I BEEN BUSY.