Wheels

Wrote this one back when I was 14 years old which I did not finish again. I just want to add this here hehhe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jessieeeeeeee!" Jenna screeched from her room. I guess she already seen what I did to her uniform but hey it was an accident! I accidentally washed her. Uniform with the colored clothes.

"What?" I asked innocently as I came in to her room.

"Look at what you did to my uniform! Ugh! You're so stupid!" She said, I almost laughed at her face if she wasn't so angry. You should've seen her, her face is red and you can almost see smoke coming out of her ears and nose.

"Hey! Don't blame it all on me! This is the first time I washed clothes and nobody told me that the white ones should be seperated from the colored ones" I reasoned and at that I swear she would lay on the ground and throw a tantrum but unfortunately she didn't she was just standing still, fuming, and giving me one of her deathly glares. I took that as my cue to get out from her sight.

That was Jenna,my older sister, she's the princess of the family while I'm.....hmmm, honestly, I don't know. My parents were only planning to have one child but after 7 years guess what here I am, born in this beautiful world. They should've used a condom if they didn't want another child.tss. But hey, at least I have a house to live in, food to eat, clothes to wear, and school to attend to.

I don't mean to brag but my family is Rich, we have companies all over the world and as usual my parents are rarely here but when they are, they either spending time with their beloved first daughter or in the main office. Me? Oh you know spending quality time with my friends or going to the Ramp, practicing some tricks in skateboarding.

"Mon!" I shouted to get mon's attention. When he turned to face me, And gave me his breathtaking smile.

"Sup?"

"Nothing, I was just wondering if you wanna practice with me?"

"Yeah sure. I just need to drop this off at tommy's" he said showing the box he's holding.

After we dropped the box at tommy's we went straight to the ramp, when we were near there we heard some cheering. I frowned, we don't usually have competitions here so what's the fuss about? I looked at Mon and saw that he's got the same expression as me.

We ran towards the ramp and saw that there's a guy doing the Impossible. Mon and I just stand there and looked at the guy in awe.

        'Woah' is an understatement right now. The guy is doing almost all of the hardest skateboarding tricks! Mon and I were just standing there watching the guy with pure awe and amazement. He did every trick perfectly.

As he finishes his last trick everyone at the ramp were hoarding him,asking him a lot of questions. It's a good thing I'm small because I got through the sea of people and then I looked up to see his face but what surorised is that he is a she. Holy Macaroons! My eyes were wide and I think she noticed it and when she looked at my way,she smiled.

And I felt my heart skip a beat. I can't be a Lesbian right? RIGHT? Maybe I was just really surprised that's it. Yeah, surprised. And then, she took my hand and she drag me far away from those people ho were hoarding her. I was like a rag doll, just following her. I looked at her face once again and amazed by her beauty, she has a helmet hair and the wind is blowing it away from her face.

"Hey, Is there anything on my face?" She said, and I realized that we stopped running and I was just looking at her like an idiot I am.

"Huh?What? Sorry." I said distractedly.

She laughed at me and I blushed

"Wanna get some cake at the near by bakery?" She asked.

Then, I finally came to my senses. "Thanks but no thanks." I said and smiled kindly at her.

"Please? My treat." She said but I just shook my head. "Please?Please? I'm just new here and I really want to be your friend." She continued.

I sighed and nodded. "Yay! we're gonna be besties!" she said while hooking her arm at mine.

When we reached the bakery she oredered our food while I find some available table. I found at the corner of the shop near the window. She came by with our cakes and we started eating.

After some time she asked if we can play twenty questions so we could get to know each other so I agreed. I learned that we have a lot on common like our favorite bands, tv shows, movies, and a few hobbies. And then we started telling stories to each other, we were laughing together and I was mesmerized by her laugh. I was staring at her and I can't help but feel happy that I made her laugh.