Copyright

COPYRIGHT

©️All rights reserved©️
No part of this work may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means- photocopy,recording,electronic, mechanical. It shouldn't be distributed by any means or in any form without prior permission of the author.

Infringement of copyright is an offense and therefore, is strictly banned. I would be grateful if I am informed of such actions. If anything is taken from this story and used without giving credit to the author. It's a crime and would be reported.

Characters portrayed in this story are fictional and any similarity to real people is entirely unexpected.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

BROKEN CHRONICLES, is a short story that would look at rape from the male perspective. This is my first mystery story, should you come across any literary mistakes, please be understanding. Kindly feel free to criticize constructively in the comments, I'm open to corrections.
This drama filled story will make you cry and keep you on your toes so sit back and enjoy the ride😉
Thank you and Enjoy😘.
Don't forget to vote and please do share with your friends if you find the story interesting❤️
▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

DEDICATION
This story is dedicated to my Heavenly Father because he's been faithful, to my mum because she's priceless❤️, to those who have been hurt by those closest to them, to my friends and family.
Also to you, my beautiful gems behind the cell phone, laptop or desktop who considered this book worth a read, a vote, a comment and gave it a place in your reading list and in your hearts. I hope it touches you, just as it did me❤️

 I hope it touches you, just as it did me❤️

                            Enjoy!😘