Welcome!

Hey all! Welcome to my first preferences/imagines book!

THIS BOOK IS CLOSED TO NEW REQUESTS!!!!

If you have requested something previously and I haven't done it yet, it's still going to happen. I'll get around to it eventually but it will still happen.

If you are new to how things roll with my mojo, I have a few rules regarding this book.

1.) No Smut or Slash. Aka no sexual content.

2.) If it wouldn't happen in one of my other stories, it shouldn't happen here.

3.) No homosexual or transgender characters, please. (Reasons why are in the chapter of my random book and it is called Something That Changed Me. Please go look at that for more information.)

4.) No ships that would actually happen in Newsies, (Like JackxKatherine or JackxSarah, go request a oneshot in the oneshots book, please.)

5.) I will not write characters living together or anything like that even though in a lot of situations that may happen in real life.

6.) I don't write profanity.

7.) A prompt is not necessary, if you all want to give me is an OC. I will work some magic.  If you would like to give me a prompt, you can, but I won't be mad if you don't.

8.) Please do not constantly ask me how your story is going. I am a very busy person like the rest of the world and Wattpad is not usually the highest thing on my list of priorities.

9.) Please comment if you see something that I wrote on your story that you do not like that is within the rules! I would love to correct it and make it right.

10.) Enjoy!

Little side note, if I ever have a lot of requests and I am very busy, I may close the book to requests until I catch back up. I will make sure to let you know if that happens though.

Okay, real quick OC form.

Name:

Newsie Name(if applicable):

Borough:

Personality:

Complexion:

Likes:

Dislikes:

Crush/Romantic Interest:

Anything else:

You can tell me as little or as much as you want. The only thing I really want is a name and a romance interest. If you don't pick a borough, I'm going to stick you in Manhattan. Just so you know. Okay! I hope you like this! I look forward to writing stories for you guys!!

-Aisling