Newsies 1992 React to Newsies Live

Requested by AbbyReads03. Be prepared for some hilarious antics. I'm just gonna hit some of the highlights and the stuff that the Newsies would react to the most. I hope you enjoy!!

P.S. There is going to be some Mushling in this for those of who you know what that means. :)

It was another normal day in Manhattan. All of the Newsies were selling papers, Jack and Sarah were together, paper prices were back to normal, Pulitzer was grumbling a little less about the Newsies, a new man had come to sell papers to the Newsies, Weasel and the Delanceys had not been seen for awhile now,  Davey's dad said he and Les could sell papes full time now, and Denton had decided to stay in Manhattan. Everything is great until a new Newsie comes into town. No one has ever seen her before and no one is sure where she came from. She does not have a New York accent or really any kind of an accent at all. Little do the Newsies know, but she is an undercover Fansie. She has a magical time travelling rotary dial telephone hidden in a newspaper bag. All she had to do was dial in the year that she wanted to go to and it would take her there. It was heavy but it was worth carrying it with her wherever she went. Since she thought it might be a little creepy if she just kidnapped the boys, she decided to get on the inside of the Newsies circle before she just used her magical telephone which she thought was the coolest thing in the world but, she is not sure how the Newsies will feel about it. On this particular day, the undercover Fansie decides that she is going to make herself known to the boys in some fashion or another. The problem is that she is shy and introverted. Very shy and introverted. Thankfully, she did not have to worry about introducing herself. As she was getting ready to buy her papers, she tripped and nearly fell into a group of the boys. She knew exactly who she nearly fell into and her heart swells when she feels strong arms help her to her feet.

"Youse alright?" The kind voice of Mush Myers asks her and she nods. 

"Thanks for catching me," She replies and Racetrack Higgins turns to her and beams.

"Well didn't know Ise was gonna be catching someone sos pretty," Racetrack says. The young girl blushes and tugs her Newsie cap a little bit lower over her face.

"Alright, Race. Go flirt with some other cute girl and leave this young lady be," Jack says and the young girl feels her heart race again. Race whines and wanders off onto the street. Jack turns back to the girl.

"What's your name?" He asks and the girl says,

"Aisling. Aisling Kiley." So the boys don't get freaked out that she knows who Jack is, she asks him for his name even though she already knows everything there is to know about him. Jack smiles at Aisling.

"Mine's name Jack Kelly and this is me goil Sarah Jacobs," Jack replies, "So, what brings you to New York?"

"I have something to show you and your friends. All of you. Including Denton, Snyder, Pulitzer, Medda, Kloppman, Weasel, the Delanceys, all of them," Aisling says shyly and Jack raises an eyebrow.

"I hate to break it you, Aisling, but Snyder's in jail and Pulitzer probably ain't gonna speak to me again," Jack says, "Will all of us do?" Aisling nods her head. Jack turns around and yells at the Newsies to gather close. All of the Newsies come over and Aisling grabs out her rotary dial phone. She dials in the year 2019. All of the boys shout as the scene changes from New York City to a run down theater in the middle of nowhere.

"What'd you say your name was again?" Davey asks as he had been standing nearby when Aisling had introduced herself to Jack.

"Aisling," Aisling replies innocently.

"That's a pretty name," Mush says and Race rolls his eyes.

"You'll have to excuse Mush here. He ain't always the best with goirls," Race says and Jack elbows Race.