♥️Chapter 7♥️

One month later

Duna woke up early the morning before the wedding and waited for Hunter to wake up. Half an hour later, he woke up and looked at Duna. "Good morning, sweetheart," Duna said. "Morning," Hunter said. They went downstairs and got breakfast for themselves. "Remind me, when are your friends coming again?" Hunter asked. "Any minute now," Duna responded, looking at the clock. Just then, there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it," Duna said. She opened the door to find three Dinaurian girls in front of her. "Hi guys!" She exclaimed in excitement. "Hi Duna. How are you doing?" One of the other Dinaurians asked. "I'm doing fantastic," Duna replied,  "How are you doing, Droma?" Duna asked. "I'm pretty good," she responded. "Come on in, guys," Duna said. "Hey Gian," Hunter said, waving at her. "Hi Hunter," Gian replied.

"Wait, you two already know each other?" Duna asked. "Yeah," Gian said. "Who are your other two friends?" Hunter asked curiously. "This is Droma Saured, and this is Aria Angato," Duna replied. "Nice to meet you two. I'm Hunter," he said. "Nice to meet you too, Hunter," Droma and Aria said at the same time. "Anyway, we should probably get going, I've still got to show them my dress and their dresses," Duna said, "Ok, see you guys in a bit," Hunter replied. Duna sprinted upstairs and into the room where she had put the dresses, with Gian, Droma, and Aria right behind her. When she got to the place that the dresses were, she froze in horror. Then, figuring out what happened, she screamed in anger. "What's going on?!" Droma asked her frantically, "Just look for yourself," Duna replied sharply. When Droma saw the state of the dresses, she gasped. "What happened to them?!" Droma asked Duna in shock. "Rosie. That's what happened to them," Duna replied angrily.

Gian and Aria ran into the room as well. "What's with all the yelling?" Aria asked. "Rosie ripped up all of the dresses, including mine," Duna said sadly, "and the dress I got for myself was perfect for me!" She added, and she began to sob. "Come here," Aria said, and she, Droma, and Gian gave Duna a group hug. "How can I possibly get married tomorrow?" Duna asked. "Don't worry, we'll figure something out for you," Gian said optimistically. Duna smiled and said, "Thanks, Gian." Aria suddenly looked like she had gotten an idea. "I think that my mother still has her wedding dress. I'll go ask her," she said, standing up to leave. "Hang on. If we all work together, we might be able to fix the dresses," Droma said. "Oh my goodness, that idea sounds perfect!" Duna exclaimed happily. "Let's get to work, then," Aria said.

A few hours later, the dresses had been fully repaired. "It looks even better than it did when I got it!" Duna exclaimed happily. She hugged her friends and thanked them for helping her repair her dress.

The next day

Hunter and Duna were just about to finish the last words before they were officially married. "Together forever," Hunter said. "Together fore -" a sudden, loud bang sounded before Duna could finish her part. A look of shock slowly appeared on her face, and she looked down. She saw that someone had shot her, and she had a pretty good idea who. "H-Hunter..." She said, and she fell to the ground. Hunter moved to help her, when a voice interrupted him. "Don't go anywhere near her, or I'll shoot you too," Rosie threatened him.

"I knew it was you!" Hunter exclaimed, "Why are you so bound and determined to ruin our lives?" He asked her. "Because I love you, and because I know that she's using you," Rosie answered. "Let's settle this, once and for all," Hunter said. "Fine," Rosie replied. She sent out her Siamo, a Tarbo, and a Seismo. Hunter was prepared for this strategy, and he sent out Daspleto, T-Rex, and Krona. The only type disadvantage that he had was Krona, which was a water type, was weak to Tarbo, an air type. The battle was over in just a few moments, with Hunter taking an easy victory. Before Rosie could do anything to stop him, Hunter grabbed Duna and ran.

A pretty short chapter this time.

Droma's dress:

Aria's dress:

Gian's dress:

Gian's dress:

Hunter's suit:

Hunter's suit:

Duna's Dress (Updated version):

All of the pictures above are from Gachaverse

All of the pictures above are from Gachaverse. Until next time, bye my roses!⚘