twelve

"Why the hell is it snowing here? How is it snowing here?" Kim asked as she stepped foot inside the school, shaking her head to get rid of the pesky snowflakes

"Why the hell is it snowing here? How is it snowing here?" Kim asked as she stepped foot inside the school, shaking her head to get rid of the pesky snowflakes. "Stiles, hit me with some snow facts."

"Well, snow refers to forms of ice crystals that precipitate from the atmosphere and undergo changes on the Earth's surface." Stiles shot finger guns at Kim as he walked backward to talk face-to-face with her.

"Give me more, give me more. This is juicy stuff," Kim said as she took off three layers of clothing and shoved them in her locker.

Stiles and Kim were friends now. They always bickered about any topic possible, but they were a special pair. They were like long-lost siblings.

"Syracuse, New York tried to make snow illegal in 1992, but Mother Nature was all like "Fuck you" and it snowed two days later," Stiles said.

Kim snorted. "White people are crazy."

"Um - you're white, I'm white, Liam's white," he pointed out.

"Um - I'm a huntress, you're a spazz, and Liam's a werewolf," she retorted.

"Damn, you got me there."

Liam walked up to the pair and kissed Kim's check. Stiles rolled his eyes at their "hormonal behavior" as he would call it.

Kim was bored out of her mind during history. She just wanted to drink hot chocolate and watch Riverdale. Suddenly, the lights went out. Her classmates were whispering to one another, wondering what happened.

"Attention students, there is a blizzard currently in process. We have been advised to stay indoors at all times. Classes and sports are canceled until further notice. Please, do not go outside. The cafeteria and library will also be open."

Kim tried to text Liam, her parents, Scott - anyone - but there was no signal. Roadways were shut down and people couldn't go where they needed to go.

Back at the Possible household, Kim's mother, Ann, was making popcorn and hot chocolate. James took off his coat and waltzed into the kitchen.

"Is that popcorn I smell?" he asked. "Is today what I think it is?"

Ann smiled. "Possible Snow Day!" she exclaimed. "Too bad high school starts early. Kim's stuck there. At least we have the boys."