eight

"What's the difference between a mitochondria and a nucleus?" Kim asked

Liam licked his lips as he flipped through the pages in his notebook to find the correct answer. "I honestly have no idea." He groaned and banged his head against the notebook. Kim smiled gently and shuffled behind him. She ran her hands around his neck and shoulders, causing Liam's heart rate to spike up. She pressed on his shoulders and massaged them, working out the tension build up in his muscles.

Liam moaned. "That feels good," he whispered, closing his eyes in delight.

Kim got up on her knees and pressed her chest against his back. "You shouldn't moan like that if you want to start something you can't finish," she whispered.

Liam's eyes flashed yellow. He clenched his fists tightly as a quiet growl reverberated from his throat. Suddenly, he turned around and grabbed her wrists, pushing her to the ground as he climbed on top of her. He stuck his nose into the crook of her neck to hide the yellow of his eyes.

"I should be saying that to you," he murmured, pressing a kiss to her neck, then sucking on it.

Kim moaned. She wiggled around, wanting to touch Liam, but her wrists were held above her head. She realized he was incredibly strong.

"I don't have a condom," he whispered.

Kim grinned. "I do - lots of it. They're in the drawer to your right."

He reached out and opened the drawer, grabbing the first box he felt. He pulled it out and grabbed one of the foil packets before deciding to leave it on the side for a while.

"A little foreplay is nice," Liam told her before diving into her neck to place more hickeys.