fourteen

"I wish I could go to prom," Kim moped into her hand

"I wish I could go to prom," Kim moped into her hand. Her cheek was smushed against the palm of her hand on top of the cafeteria table. "It's not fair that only juniors and seniors get to go."

"I think it's very fair," Lydia replied. "But hey, you'll get Liam all to yourself for the night."

"M-Me?" Liam mumbled through his mouthful of fries.

"Sexy," Kim sarcastically replied as she threw a spork at him. "Yes, you. I mean, unless you don't want to spend time with me."

"No-no-no, I didn't say that."

She chuckled and winked at Liam. "Good, because I'm not going to let Stiles or some other shit-bag take away our night together."

"Okay, I am sensing some hostility," Stiles said, pointing at Kim.

Kim pressed two fingers to both sides of her head and massages her temples. "Oooooo, you're sensing correctly."

"You and Liam are the perfect couple. Anger issues plus bitchy attitude equals lovely power. Math - it works for everything," Stiles responded sarcastically.

"Thanks, but you forgot to add high hormones into the mix," Kim said. "It equals a lovely couple who can't stop having sex with each other."

The fries that were in Liam's mouth fell out of his mouth in a disgusting manner. "Kim!" he whispered-shouted. "T.M.I!"

Kim shrugged. "You know it's true, babe. Besides, Lydia told me she once had sex on Coach Finstock's desk! We've never done that!"

Lydia looked proud at that fact. "I don't regret a second of that. You should try his desk out sometime."

"Okay - " Stiles cut through the air with his hand. " - let's stop this conversation right now."

"We had sex at an asylum," Malia deadpanned.

"Oh - God, Malia, we are not having this conversation," he retorted.

"So, date night on prom night, baby beta?" Kim questioned.

He rolled his eyes at the nickname but nodded anyway. "Definitely - my house."