twenty

Elsewhere in the tunnel, Douglas rigged up a wire and a gadget to simulate the high voltage of a lightning bolt

Elsewhere in the tunnel, Douglas rigged up a wire and a gadget to simulate the high voltage of a lightning bolt. He was warming it up, which was taking a while, so Liam decided to catch up to Kim.

"When did you get back from New York?"

Kim stated at him and rolled her eyes. "This morning. I had a feeling you were in trouble. Besides, my bond to Theo has made things a little hard."

The Dread Doctors tried to experiment on Kim, but they didn't get very far with her. However, they did end up injecting her with Theo's blood, which somehow bonded them. Theo smirked from the end of the hallway. Liam scowled. He didn't like the bond they had. It didn't make them like each other, but Liam didn't like how she was bonded to the enemy.

The device was ready, so Theo grabbed the wire as Douglas turned up the juice. He was knocked backward by its strong force. They realized he didn't have the powers he took from Tracy and Josh.

"Guess I'm back to classic Theo," Theo quirked.

Kim huffed. "Yippee. That sure sounds like fun."

Liam, Douglas, and Hayden all argued on what they should do with Theo. He proved to be useless in the end, but Theo didn't want to go back. He didn't want to relieve his nightmare over and over again for the rest of his undead life.

"Okay, where's Scott and Stiles?" Theo asked.

"You remember Stiles?" Liam asked.

Kim tilted her head to the side. "Who's Stiles?"

Liam and Hayden shared a look with each other. Kim was obviously ticked off by that. Theo smirked at her. She scowled at him and waved her gun around, implying that she could still shoot him at any time.