Chapter 39: The Ultimate Prank

Connor Stoll has updated his status: 

Hey guys! You want to help me and my brother do the ultimate prank on Nico?

Comments: 

Leo Valdez: Yes.

Percy Jackson: I want to help!

Thalia Grace: Me too.

Annabeth Chase: Whatever. I have nothing better to do.

Connor Stoll: Then meet us at Times Square in an hour.

***Real World*** 

Nico walked aroung Times Square. Thalia had said she wanted to meet with him. But she didn't say why.

Nico looked around. Where could she be? he thought. That's when he heard gun shots.

People around him started running around. What the Hades is going on? Nico thought. He saw people pointing at his shirt. Nico looked down in horror.

There was a huge redstain on his shirt. Nico touched his chest and fell to the ground. He studied the stain more and realized, relieved,  it was just paint.

An ambulance came from around thwe corner. Paramedics came out of the van with a strecher and ran towards Nico. They grabbed him and lifted him onto the strecher.

"No wait! I'm fine!" They didn't listen to him and carried him into the ambulance.

As they put him on the bed, Nico struggled to get out of their graps, but their grips were too strong. Nico watched as one of the paramedics grabbed a defibrillator. 

"No wait!" But he has already placed it onto his hest, shocking him.

"Gah!" Nico screamed. "Stop it!" They continued to ignore him. The heart monitor that was connected to him made a long beeping noise.

A paramedic sighed. "We lost him," he said.

"What are you talking about?! I'm not dead!" Nico yelled. they still didn't listen. The men grabbed a blanket and put it on top of him.

"Stop it! Leave me alone!" Once the ambulance stopped, they carried Nico aut of the abulance and intoa buliding. There, a large coffin was in the room. One of them opened it and they put him inside.

"I SAID I'M NOT DEAD!!!" Nioc screamed. They continued to ignore him and closed the lid. Silence followed.

"Hello?" Nico called. "Can anyone hear me?" That's when the coffin started moving. Nico could feel it being lifted. He pounded on the lid.

"Hey! I'm in here! Get me out!" Nico screamed, starting to panicking. Nothing happened. When the coffin was placed down, Nico heard an engine. What in Hades name was going on?! he thought. Where were they taking him?

Throughout the whole car ride Nico continued to pund on the lid, screaming for someone to get him out. But nothing happened.

Then, Nico felt the coffin being lifted again. "GET ME OUT!!!!!" Nico screamed really panicking. The coffi was placed down again. Nico continuously pounded on the lid.

Suddenly, the lid lifted up a little. Nico pushed it open and sat up in the coffin, only to be in complete darkness. 

"Hello?" Nico called. For a second, nothing happened. Then, a bright, blinding light was shone, when his eyes adjusted, he saw Connor, Travis, Leo, Percy, Thalia, and Annabeth standing in front of him, smiling.

"Suprise!" they yelled. Nico stared at them confused.

"Wh- what's going on?" he asked.

"You just got pranked by the Stolls!" Travis said, high-fiving his brother.

"Best. Prank. EVER!!!" Leo said holdong a camera.

"This was all a prank?" Nico said.

"Yup!" Percy said smiling.

"Your face was priceless!" Thalia said laughing.

"WHAT THE HADES IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU?!?!?!?! THAT WASN'T FUNNY!!!!" Nico screamed.

"Nico, that was extremely funny," Annabeth said. "Just admit it."

Nico pouted. Then, he smiled a bit. "You guys did get me good."

"So, Nico. You want to call off this whole war?" Connor asked.

"Yeah, you win," Nico said.

"Alright! We are the prank masters!" Travis said.

"Whatever," Nico said rolling his eyes.

* A/N: This chapter was inspired by a video I watched. Watch what happened in the chapter in real life to the right.