Chapter 44: Prank Calls

Percy Jackson has updated his status: 

If you're bored, here are some things you can say when you prank call someone:

1. Call someone and Ask, "Why did you hang up on me?"

2. Call someone and say,"Hi this is Radio Disney, you just won 3 tickets to see One Direction live! You just need to answer this survey in order to win. Are you ready to start?" Then hang up.

3. Call Domino's and ask for the number of Little Caesar's.

4.Call somene and ask, "I hid the body. Who is the next victim?"

5. Call someone and ask in a sexy voice, "Last night was great. Wanna go again?" It'd be even better if you were the same gender as the person.

6. Tell someone you are wanted by the police for murdering multiple people. If they ask where are you say in a creepy voice, "Right behind you."

7. Call someone and if a little kid picks up say in a creepy voice, "I need a more suitable host body, and you'll do just just fine." Then start laughing in a creepy way.

8. Call someone and ask, "Will you marry me?"

9. Call a babysitter and ask, "Are my children doing okay?"

10. Call Progressive and ask for Flo.

11. Call State Farm and ask for Jake.

12. Call a random person and say, "I'm think I'm pregnant with your baby."

13. Call someone and say in a creepy voice, "You are my next victim."

14. Call a home security service and ask, "Hey, I was wondering if your home security protects me from my mother."

15. Call someone and say, "I know where you live." Then hang up.

Comments: 

Thalia Grace: lol We should totally do this sometime Percy.

Leo Valdez: I did number 11 and they actually put Jake on the phone. XD

Nico di Angelo: I did this number 7 to a little girl and she started crying and yelling for her mommy. XD

Piper McLean: When I did number 6 the person said "Oh shit!" He called a while later swearing at me. It was hilarious!

Jason Grace: I did 14 and the guy started laughing. I said, "Why are you laughing?! I'm serious! i curse you into the depths of Tartarus." Then I hung up. XD

Piper McLean: HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's funny Jason!

Annabeth Chase: I don't know why people in their right mind would do these kinds of things.

Percy Jackson: They do it because it's funny.

Annabeth Chase: Oh, so it's funny when you suddenly get a call saying that someone is going to murder you.

Piper McLean: Annabeth, you think too much. It's not funny when it happens to you, only to other people.

Annabeth Chase: Well excuse me for actually thinking. What if someone calls the police on you?

Nico di Angelo: They can't call the police on you since they don't know where you live.

Annabeth Chase: I still don't think they're funny.

Percy Jackson: Come on Annabeth. How about this, you come over and we do a couple prank calls, and you'll see how funny it is.

Annabeth Chase: I'm not prank calling anyone!

Percy Jackson: Come on Annabeth it will be fun!

Annabeth Chase: Okay fine, but I'm only come too show you how stupid it is.

10 minutes later. 

Annabeth Chase: I was so wrong! Prank calling is the best thing ever!

Percy Jackson: See I told you!

Annabeth Chase: I'm gonna try one by myself. I'll tell you how it went.

Percy Jackson: Okay bye.

Annabeth Chase has updated her status: 

Someone please help me! I'm in jail!

Comments: 

Piper McLean: What?! Why?!

Annabeth chase: I prank called someone and they called the police!

Percy Jackson: What?! What did you say?

Annabeth Chase: I called someone and said that said that I was their doctor and told them they had three days to live. He got mad and called the police. I TOLD YOU DOING PRANK CALLS WAS A BAD IDEA!

Percy Jackson: Oops. Well, don't worry! I'm coming over there to get you!