vi. Ticking Clock

six      ticking clock

six ticking clock

       Everything was harder than Juniper had expected

       Everything was harder than Juniper had expected. She felt as if things were becoming too hard to handle, that a case of early on-set, self brought death would be her only option. Well, maybe not literally, perhaps just a nice, long sleep would do her good... But even that wouldn't make her ignore the fact that Carmen had been right — ("Once again, I have proven that I am the superior human," Juniper could almost hear her best friend gloat, and the honey blonde hadn't even announced her worries.)

       It's not like that she had a foolproof plan to spiritually transform Regulus Black, she was half expecting him to turn down her offer in the first place.

       So, as you can see, Juniper Wayward was once again, absolutely clueless about what to do.

       If she could have an immediate applause every time she thought that, it would never be silent.

       But, in a sense, it's secretly what she lives for.

       (Just don't tell anyone.)

       So, as The Runaways played softly in the background, Juniper sat by the fire in the Hufflepuff common room, thinking over what may happen when she goes to meet Regulus — which is in about (Juniper checks her flowery watch), ten minutes...

       Well, fuck.

       She had a few of her own graffitied on textbooks already at hand, surprisingly organised for the raven haired boy to tutor her as she (basically) tutored him, as well.

       But as she say, with a pout on her lips, she could hear the light pitter patter of one of her roommates, Sophia Bright, to be exact, enter the dimly lit common room.

       "I made tea," the Bright girl announced, dulcetly.

       "Thanks, but I don't want tea," Juniper replied sweetly, still stuck in her Regulus predicament.