House

"This place is giant." I pointed out as I looked around the empty shell of a home which Yoongi had chosen.

"It won't be giant when we fill it." Yoongi said carrying in the first pile of boxes from the car.

"I don't think we have enough stuff to fill it." I pointed out looking around looking through door ways from the entrance.

"We will eventually. Now come help me bring in some boxes please princess. I know a princess shouldn't get her hands dirty but-"

"There's a lot of boxes and I'm not a princess?" I said still cringing at some of the pet names he gave me.

After about a twenty minutes of carting our rubbish in I got an official tour of the house.

"So this is four bedrooms so I was thinking a you room, a me room, an actually bed room and a guest room?" Yoongi said pointing up the stairs which I headed up.

"I thought the office was going to be the you room." I said once reaching the top, turning back to him as he placed his hands on my waist guiding me forward.

"It is but I thought saying another me room would be less... yeah... than what I actually want that room to be..." Yoongi said blushing slightly making me curious.

"What exactly would that be Mr Min?" I asked turning around in his hands and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"It doesn't matter..." he said as his face went even redder burying it in my hair.

"Yoongi~" I said as he shook his head again.

"Am I really gonna have to say it?" Being the next thing that escaped my lips.

I could sense the smirk that made its way to his face as I unconsciously pouted.

"Daddy?" I said still not being the biggest fan since I'm a shy bean - constant reminder to self necessary - but it made Yoongi happy so I dealt with it.

"I wanted that room to be a room for... someone in the future..." he said still hiding his face as realisation spread across my mind with him wanting a forever home for our first.

A light blush spread across my face as I quickly understood what Yoongi was talking about.

"Well for the future then." I said hugging him both of us standing there.

This was the first real step towards our future together.

A future I couldn't wait for.