Pregnant

*ring ring ring*

Come in Alice pick up.

*ring ring*

I could really do with your help right about now-

"Hello?" Came through on the other line of the phone.

"Hiya Taetae is Alice there?" I asked the happy sounding voice on the other line.

"She's just helping Jungkook with the new washing machine because she didn't like seeing him get annoyed, I'll shout her." Taehyung said causing me to freeze momentarily before saying "Nope it's okay, how are you anyways."

We ended up getting lost in a conversation about their puppy Yeontan and our puppy Min Holly and how they should go on a play date and then just about life in general when Alice entered the room.

We said our goodbyes as Alice took the phone greeting me saying "Heyyyy gurlieeee~"

I sighed in relief at my friends voice before saying "I really need your help."

Alice's voice went monotone as she said "I'm on my way." Already being aware of my concern for the situation.

After thirty minutes she arrived at mine and Yoongi's home with a bag in her hand.

"Say nothing go do it now, we can talk waiting for it. Go go." She said rushing me towards a bathroom not letting me thank her.

A trip to the toilet and a fifthteen minute hat later the topic went serious.

"You ready to go check? This could be the biggest moment in your life?" She said, me nodding in response.

We both entered the bathroom picking up the test, me dropping it instantly as i turned to my best friend who already had tears in her eyes.

"Y/N!" She said as we both hugged, me being partially in disbelief but do you blame me.

She stepped back holding onto my stomach gently the saying "Your pregnant."

And that's when the panic set in.

——— ——— ——— ——— ———

A few hours later Alice had to leave, leaving me in anticipation waiting for Yoongi to get home.

Alone with my thoughts and insecurities as well as my annoyance at Yoongi who got us into this mess or blessing - honestly I don't know which.

I had no idea how I was going to tell him but I knew I needed to do something and it may as well have been special even if I was scared because I knew how badly Yoongi wanted a family.

I got dressed up and made his favourite dinner, lamb skewers, then setting the table nicely.

That's when I heard the front door open and the cheesy voice of my lover saying what he said everyday from the day we moved in to now.

"Honey I'm home." I chuckled slightly and went to go greet him, watching his jaw drop when I walked out in a tight below the knee black dress and heels.

"Welcome home." I greeted opening my arms for a hug but instead got a passionate kiss.

"And what is this for?" He asked taking a set back and admiring me like normal but also checking me out.

"I made dinner." Was all I answered with giving him another quick kiss before leading him to the nice dinning room.

We spoke casually over dinner, generally reminiscing before I decided I should tell him since reminiscing made me more anxious.

"So you want to know why you got such a fancy dinner?" I asked Yoongi nodding immediately with puppy eyes which never failed to make me smile.

"Here." I said pulling out a box and sliding it across the table to him then fiddling with my own hands nervously.

He opened it and his eyes immediately lit up as he jumped out of his seating simply asking "Really?"

I chuckled feeling slightly better seeing his excitement before saying "Really."

He held me in his arms before pulling away remembering my anxiety over being responsible for another persons life since we'd spoken about kids many times before this me giving him one chance to get me pregnant and of course the lucky talent which was Min Yoongi would get what he wanted.

The rest of the evening was spent in each others arms: talking, crying, hugging, kissing, cuddling...

Yoongi even saying it wasn't to late to tune back if I wasn't ready but the look in his eyes as he opened that box was enough to convince me.

From there forward we planned out future and a life with our little unborn baby.

The next step to our future.