Love yourself

"Y/N! Come down stairs someone's here to see you!" I heard my mum yell causing me to grunt as I got up not expecting anyone's company.

I was to lazy to get dressed properly since I was just lounging in my shorts and bra so I threw on the jumper I stole off Yoongi then going downstairs.

I entered the living room and was directed to the front door before I could even speak.

My mum left me there confused so I just opened the door not bothering to check.

My heart stopped at the sight.

"Yoongi?" I said with happiness rushing through my body.

"Hiya princess." He said opening his arms which I ran into hugging him.

"What are you doing here you idiot?" I asked pulling away with a look of disbelief.

"I'm here to see my beautiful girlfriend of course." He said giving me a gummy smile which still never failed to make my heart skip a beat.

"Get inside." I said pulling him into the house with me, my mother standing at the door with her car keys saying "I'll be back in a few hours have fun." Before walking past us - giving both a kiss on the cheek - then leaving.

We said our goodbyes and closed the door for her both of us going quiet for a moment before Yoongi broke the silence.

"Now we know your mums not trying to take secret pictures of us for the photo album can I have a kiss?"

Yoongi smiles cheekily as I shook my head, walking over to him and placing a quick peck on his cheek.

I was about to step back but before I could he had his arm around my waist pulling me in for a proper kiss.

It was sweet and gentle, my heart full of love as I kissed back before he pulled away.

"I know I showed up all of a sudden but I have some really good news." He said excitedly which warmed my heart seeing him so happy.

"Are you pregnant?" I asked teasingly causing him to chuckle saying "Obviously so I need extra hugs."

I led him up to my room since all my stuff was still on, clearing a seat for him on my bed as I quickly cleaned my room.

"I see you still have the shrine of my face." Yoongi pointed out making me role my eyes and say "I spent good money on those photo cards, I'm keeping them."

Yoongi chuckled saying "You don't even deny it." Which made me smile as I said "I am your biggest fan."

He opened his arms for me so I went over and accepted his hug, missing him since we were in a long distance relationship.

"I have good news and good news." He said pulling me down to sit on his lap.

"I wanna know the good news." I said smiling at the wide smile on his face.

"Okay the first good news is I found my missing jumper." He said teasingly neatening it on me.

"If you'd have asked I'd have told you you left it." I said smiling innocently, both of us knowing it was left on the chair last time Yoongi visited.

"Do you have your laptop?" Yoongi asked moving innocdntly.

I looked next to him where the laptop was before replying "No." since it was in plain sight.

Yoongi looked next to him before going "Well I'm using this random laptop then."

He inserted a usb with his free hand then opened some files under the name LYS which made me confused before seeing it was music.

"You've made a new album?!" I said feeling the fangirl hype building in me, about to jump up before Yoongi places a finger on my lips.

He grabbed my headphones which were plugged in then placed them over my ears filling me with more excitement.

He clicked play and that's when I heard his voice.

Even though he was sat in front of me not moving at all just smiling fondly, love in his eyes, I heard his low whispering voice through the headphones telling me something.

"Hello baby girl, I hope I'm with you when you finally get to listen to this since I'm about to start work on what could easily be the biggest project of mine and the bands life. A series inspired by you, for you." His voice said before cutting off to another sound clip.

"Today work went well princess with Jimin's recording going smoothly for a song just for you called serendipity. That's how I feel when I'm with you-" it cut off again transitioning to another then another, a short message with each song name he gave being vulnerable and sharing the double meanings behind the songs and how he felt.

I listened as tears brimmed in my eyes, watching the boy I loved in front of me as I listened to his stories behind the songs and listened to his messages.

I thought it was over and was about to speak but then I heard a breath in the headphones which captured my attention.

"Hello sunshine, and with that the series is complete. By the time you see this two should've been released and now we have the final. The last part to Love yourself. I want you and army to feel loved no matter what and to know self worth is all that matters because your the most important person in your own lives. Before we met in person on the chat room you opened up to me about the struggles of being a fan and so did Alice especially for those supporting such a faster growing fan base which is why we wanted people to know that it's okay. And that we love you all for you. However if you couldn't tell I might be a bit biased to a certain beauty who might also be biased for me, it's that or she just really loves my jumpers."

I chuckled at that as I stroked Yoongi's cheek compassionately.

"I'm both happy to say that the series is finished with this being the beginning and end to something new. Something that might make things slightly harder but something I want to do and I'd love your support for. We're going on a world tour. I know our relationship is long distance anyways but it means my random visits won't be as frequent and that we won't be able to talk as frequently. But I also want you to know that I'm being selfish and I'm not letting you go. Because to be blunt, I love you Y/N and I want this to work even if we're on the other side of the world which is why I've not confirmed I'm going yet until I've seen you because your the most important to me."

The audio cut off there and Yoongi removes the headphones from my head and wiped the tears that had fell through out the whole thing from my eyes before speaking himself.

"I want to be with you but I don't want you to feel like fighting for something if you don't want to do you say it and I won't go."

If I'm being honest I was confused at what he said but made sense of it quickly saying "If you can write three whole albums about someone you haven't even been with for a year I'm pretty sure we can survive a world tour even if it'll be hard."

He went to say something again but I cut him off with a sweet kiss, my lips gently pressing against his as his responded to the touch.

"I love you and want you to have that experience." I said with a warm smile.

Yoongi looked at me reluctantly before saying "Our anniversary..." to which I shushed him this time saying. "We just have to make up for it next year."

We hugged and stayed in each others arms for a while after that in silence before I decided to make light on what was both a dark and light situation.

I pointed out "I hope you know I will be a sobbing mess whenever I listen to any of the songs especially serendipity and I want you to know that's your fault."

He chuckled before kissing me, unplugging the headphones letting me hear the songs and their deeper messages.