Yoona

"Mummy, mummy, mummy." My little girls voice called out repeatedly trying to wake me up as she sat on top of me.

"Good morning princess." I said slowly opening my eyes deciding that even if it was cute hearing her say my name that I shouldn't keep her waiting.

"Happy birthday!" She cheered holding out a two cards and a present for me.

"Thank you princess." I said kissing he head and sitting up, moving her under the blanket on my lap as I opened her card first.

"To mummy thank you for being my mummy. Happy birthday. Have a super duper day. Lots of love Yoona." I read allowed as my little girl happily bobbed in excitement waiting for me to get to my present.

I kissed her head as she placed the gift in my hand, opening it to find a autographed picture of Yoongi from his debut.

I burst out laughing since Yoongi and I openly had the joke about all my fan cards from albums so I knew this was coming since he was going back in time with every year that passed giving me at least one autographed picture for the collection I kept in my tidy hoarding room since I was an avid collector

"Thank you Yoona." I said hugging her too me as she passed me another card saying "Daddys card." that read 'to my not so baby girl.'

I chuckled as opened the card being met by two pages of writing which I read every word of soon recognising them all as quotes from songs and poems he'd wrote for me.

I felt a tear form in my eye but quickly wiped it away getting up and deciding to go downstairs.

"Good morning to my beautiful lover and our darling daughter." Yoongi greeted as we both entered the kitchen where he was cooking breakfast looking more than fine in his formal clothes and apron.

"What do I owe the honour?" I asked kissing him and back hugging him, being sure to involve Yonna in the hug since she loved cuddles just like her father.

"You always take the lead in the house so you deserve a day off. Today I will do everything so you can have a break, including driving this little missy to school." Yoongi said messing up Yoona's hair as she giggled.

"Thank youu~" I said sweetly, kissing the back of his neck before going and finding Yoona's school uniform.

I helped her get ready as Yoongi cooked breakfast since it was only fair, the helped her set the table for Yoongi.

After breakfast we all got in the car as Yoongi insisted then drove Yoona to school all going together to drop her off then leaving to go back home.

When we arrived home there was a large bouquet of roses as well as a note attacked which I read saying 'from your not so secret admirer.'

I kissed Yoongi who was smiling making it obvious before I even got the card, then we both entered the house.

"Someone's being extra cheesy this year." I commented placing the flowers on the with a wide grin.

Yoongi came over back hugging me a whispering "Because I love you." In my ear as well as smothering me with kisses.

Even though we'd been together for years now I'd still blush at the littlest things.

"I love you too, now are we staying home this year or taking another surprise trip?" I asked sarcastically referencing the year before when he decided we could by everything once we got to Italy not accounting for the baby - not the best idea.

Yoongi chuckled before saying "No not this year baby girl, Yoona has school and I don't want her to miss out. Plus the fact you might actually kill me if I forget to pack again."

I smiled at what he said innocently hugging him saying "I love youuu."

He chuckled and joked "I know you do which is why I'm not dead."

I admired the gummy smile that was on his face remembering exactly why I fell for him in the first place.

Yoongi kissed me again before leading me over to the couch and pulling out an assortment of presents from under the coffee table, each with a cheesy message on.

The first gift was a simple but elegant bottle of wine which I knew we'd end up drinking later that night.

The second was another charm for a bracelet he sent to me for our first anniversary since he could be there because of what could easily have been the best tour they ever did.

The third and final gift was a cute bt21 teddy which made me gasp out of excitement being a sucker for cute stuff.

"You got me a teddy?" I asked looking at him in disbelief as he nodded saying "Don't get any ideas of buying more though, we're running out of room on the bed."

I chuckled before hugging it to me looking at him innocently causing him to sigh and say "Fine you can get one more but that's it. And stop being so cute."

I kissed his cheek thanking him for the gifts before he lifted me onto his lap holding me securely.

"You know I love you right?" Yoongi asked causing me to nod melting into his touch.

We both fell asleep only waking to the alarm to pick Yoona up from school then spending the rest of the day playing with our little girl, our world.

Yoona.