chapter three

"Bella what are you doing here" Alexander said. "I told you to stay away from me" "I'm sorry Alexander but I didn't know that you ran this company I'll just find another job" Bella replied. "Why do you need this job anyway, you already had a job when I left you" "well the media blew up when you said that I cheated on you.." "which you did" Alexander interrupted. "First of all I did not and second of all I'm going to live and you never need to see me again". Bella ran off and realized that it was the to pick up the kids but what she didn't know was that she left her purse back in Alexander's office.
  Time skip when is going home                      t                with the kids.

"Rose, Ryan how was your day at school" "It was very fun Mommy I played with other kids and we made lots of friends" "That is good my dears, what snacks would you guys want to eat" " We want peanut and jelly sandwiches" the twins replied. "Coming right up". All of a sudden there was a knock on the door supriseing all three of them. Bella opened the door only to find Alexander there standing right in front of her. "You forgot this" Alexander said holding out her purse. "Oh thank you" Bella said looking down. The twins wanted their snacks so the called out "Mommy Mommy Mommy". Bella was about to shut the door when Alexander's foot caught it just in time opening the door wider and seeing Rose and Ryan. Rose asked who Alexander was when she saw him the Ryan asked also. Bella told them that he was just a friend and to go and play with their toys. Bella looked at Alexander and could see that he was in fury. She knew that he was going to confront her saying that she cheated on him and had another person's children. Oh she could not wait.