chapter ten

Bella's pov:
In Bella's mind:
Wow that was a close call and if Parker knew that these were my children and look at them more he might find out that it's Alexander's and then I will be exposed. "Come on kids dinners ready and you must eat your vegetables or else no dessert" "Aww man why do we have to eat vegetables why can't we have dessert now Mommy" the twins called out. "Well then Santa Claus will not give you any presents and will just give you coal" "Fine Mommy we'll eat our vegetables"
After the twins are finished eating:
"Come on little ones I got to put you guys to bed now" "Okay"the twins replied sadly since they wanted to play. "You two can play tomorrow all you want since it's the weekend tomorrow" "Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay". "Okay calm down now or else no playing" "Fine".
Time skip: to the next day
"Mom can you watch the twins I got to go to work now" Bella said to her mom. "Sure honey but you didn't tell me you got a job" Bella's mom replied back. "Oh yeah I got one at the Italian restaurant in town". "Okay be safe sweetheart". "Of course mom". Bella calls a cab and takes it to her work. Parker is waiting outside for her to get her started. He shows her what to do and how to do it and then let's her now that he'll be in the office if she needs him. Bella walks up to another table not realizing that it's Alexander and another businessman trying to make a deal with him. "What would you like mister" Bella looked at Alexander. "I would like the lasagna and fettuccini" Alexander replied not looking up on his papers. Rude Bella thought. Then Bella looked at the other business man and asked him what he would like. "I would like the same as Alexander please and by the way the name's Todd" Todd said to Bella. "Okay Todd and Alexander your lunch will be coming in 10 minutes" Bella replied. Bella walks off and goes to drop off the order to the chef and goes to take another order from another table. When Bella went back to the chef the chef gave her the plates to give to Alexander and Todd. Bella walked back to their table and gave them their food. "Thank you" Alexander said looking up only to look supriseing to see that it was Bella and not a regular waitress. Alexander was shocked but didn't wasn't Todd to know that this was his ex wife so he didn't say anything. Todd replied thank you also and Bella walked away. After Bella was done with her shift she went outside and was about to call a taxi when Alexander was outside waiting for her.