chapter 14

Bella POV
I went to work trying not to get mad that her boss wasn't there. I knew that he was probably planning a way for her to fall for him. I wonder if Alexander would make a big scene when if he shows up. Parker didn't come to work for another week and I became weary. I wanted this to be over with and I'm dreading the day where he walks through the door. But one day he did.
Parker's POV
Damnit I'm stuck taking care of my mother. I can't go to work and see pretty pretty Bella. I wonder if she missed me yet but my mother decided that she would take more pills than she was supposed to. She overdosed but luckily my sister was there so she called an ambulance and her stomach got pumped. She was alive but I got stuck with mother duty. Why? My sister says that she is busy with her husband and child.
"Parker" my mom called out. "What mommmm?!?!?". "Come here". "Yes mother?" I replied when I walked back into her bedroom. "Can you tell your sister Naomi to take care of me because you need to go back to work?". "Okay I will tell her don't worry about it". Yes I can finally see Bella and ask her on a date or I can just seduce her and send more pictures to Alexander. This is going to be great when I get back to work.