chapter eight

Bella's pov
At the job interview site.
"Bella" "that's me" "come into the bosses office" Bella walks into the office and sees that it is the guy she met in the elevator at Alexander's company. Whats his name again oh it's Parker. "Hello Bella we meet again" "hello Parker nice to meet you" "I see that you want a job her a part time one" "yes" "You're hired" "what I just came her and just handed me this job. No this is too much. How can I thank you" "You don't need to thank me but I have one question why were you at Alexander Richards office" "Um I was just looking for a job as a receptionist there and we'll I'd don't wanted it anymore when I saw Alexander" "Wait why didn't you want the job when you saw the Alexander Richard" "Well I just think he is rude and cruel to people that doesn't meet his standards and when he divorced his wife he started treating people like that" Bella replied with bitterness and venom in her voice. "I never heard the name of his wife, did you no I think the Alexander never revealed the wife's name but there was only pictures". In Bella's head " What if he finds out that. Alexander's ex would he reveal it to the media and I'll lose any chance of getting anymore jobs". "Well I think that's all for today you can start working tomorrow if it's good for you" Parker said. "Yes that is fine see you tomorrow". What Bella didn't know is that she didn't get Parker's number since she needs to know when to start work but good thing that the resume said her address but not her number. Parker decided to go to her house ( he realized after he was done with work).