chapter eleven

Bella's pov
"Alexander what are you doing here??" "I can to pick you up and bring you home since I now know where you live" Alexander replied with a smirk. "Well I don't need you to I could go home by myself" Bella replied confidently. "Well I am and you will follow and also I would like to see the children that you called my kids" Alexander replied looking down. "Well that could happen but it was only if you believe that they are actually yours which they are" "fine but I want to take the paternity test and if it comes out as a positive I shall believe you and maybe you can be my wife again" Alexander replied scared in the inside since he was thinking what if the tests come back negative or positive Bella will never take me back. "You can come I'll bring the kids and meet me at the hospital but when the tests come back positive I will not go back to you we can have a shared custody" Bella replied knowingly. "fine but one way or another I will get you to be my wife" Alexander said cockily.
  Time skip Bella brings the kids        to the hospital
*The hospital was rented out by Alexander for 40 minutes to a hour*
"Mommy why are we going to the hospital are we going to get shots" Rose asked her mom. "Maybe Rose but maybe not if you are I'll get you and your brother some new toys" "Okay Mommy".
Bella and the twins go into the hospital and find Alexander already there with a nurse. "They already took the test on me its the twins turn next" Alexander told Bella. "Come here little ones I'm going to draw a little bit of blood and take some of your saliva" the nurse told Rose and Ryan. The twins do both test and is waiting in the waiting room in front of Alexander. Alexander was pacing back and forth and looked panicked while the twins played with their toys. The nurse came back holding a pack of papers. "The results is that
...."

Authors note:
What's going to happen next will Alexander really be the father or will another person be???? What about Parker what do u guys think of him???.