Puppy Love (Peter Parker Imagine)

You don't know how you ended up in this position, but you weren't complaining.

One of Peter's hands interlocked with your own tinier one while he held it above your head. The other han was resting comfortably on the arm rest right beside of you and you just couldn't stop giggling.

You were sure that your uncontrollable giggles were the reason for this predicament and when your eyes had flickered up to his, you had received your answer.

His eyes were glazed over with an utmost amount or pure adoration and suddenly you couldn't breathe properly.

He was so enamored with you, that he literally could never be too close to you.

So close- in fact- he found himself drifting forward.

You gave him questioning eyes as he leans in slowly,your cheeks heated up ten times more than usual when he tenderly brushed his nose against yours.

His eyes were closed when he did this, his lips parted as a shuddering breath slipped past mumbling words like, "What are you doing to me?" Or "I'm so in love with you."

Another gigle was forced out as he brushed his nose against yours again with great affection.

You couldn't let him get away with it-  the way he made you feel inside- so you brushed your nose against his before he could pull away.

That had successfully brought him to a halt, his eyes on yours. It was his turn to blush and oh did you enjoy it.

God forbid you actually make the boy swoon, although that would be a sight to see.

He raised a brow down at you, fingers still weaved yours. This was his attempt at daring you, to go further, to try it again- testing you.

You took his dare into consideration, a seductive grin pulling at your lips.

Peter's eyes couldn't keep their focus on your own.

Before either of you could utter a word, his nose brushed against yours. You laughed, your cheeks growing sore from all the smiling you had done.

Peter was just as giddy now that you we're laughing with him, giggles molding together.

Making you sound like lovesick teenagers.

You kept brushing your nose against his, they were called Eskimo kisses.

Something you found beautiful and intimate at the same time.

It was the most purest and innocent way of showing affection- a puppy love if you will.