chapter 4

FRESHMEN BUILDING
I meet Zach as said after school at the freshmen building exit C. I wait a while thinking about what he could possibly want from me. Finally I see him. he seems to be alone. Good, at least he didn't bring Daniel.
"Hey" I say "so why did you wanna see me?"
" becos we have to talk about you and dani. You know, your situation."
I should have Guessed it. Of course ha wanted to talk about Daniel. I roll my eyes and get ready to turn around.
" I don't want to talk about him. There's nothing to talk about."
"mmmmm whyyyyyyy"
"mmmmmm because he lied to me and broke my hearttttt. okay bye." I turn around but Zach grabs my arm. He looks at me with a desolated look.
"Cmon, please" he looks sencere. Reluctantly I walk towards him.
"What"
" Daniel really likes you."
" yeah so what?"
"y/n please forgive him."
"no"

DANIEL'S POV
"no" she said. I was hiding behind a bush and was going to pop out to talk to her but now i wasn't in the mood. its all my fault. she's never ever going to want to get back with me. I'm such an idiot. why does alcohol exist? All alcohol brings to the world is depression and heartbreake. Not just for the one who deals with it first. For me too. She's so special, you know?? The kind of person who will always be there. The one who doesn't want to fit in with the crowd. Not like that grace girl. (Editors note: By the way if your name is grace I'm sorry. It's the first name that popped in my mind so if you don't want 'grace' to be the story bitch you can always change it.) I mean grace was big. You know what I mean. But y/n she's so small. petite. cute. funny. goofy. intelligent. and really really bad at dancing. hm. I lost the girl of my dreams. Forever. I can promise you brain, she's never coming back.

Tears run down my face. She continues talking.
"I'm not forgiving a dickhead like him. He cheated on me."
"Oh give him a break"
"A break? From what being a man-whore.? I hate him for what he did to me Zach, this is an unforgivable crime. Fuck him ok? He's a bitch I hate him."
YOUR POV
As soon as those words came out of my mouth I regretted it. A shadow from behind Zach stood up. Daniel. His eyes were red from crying and his nose was runny. He wiped his tears.
"Daniel-" I started but he shut me up by putting his a hand up saying I don't want to hear it, it's ok. He grabbed his bags from the floor and started to walk away.
"Wait Daniel-" he turned around and said.
"You know, even though most of those words are true, all of them together just hurt me more then anyone has ever hurt you". My eyes fill with tears. I didn't mean what i'd said. Suddenly two figures stand up from behind that same bush. Corbyn and Jack. They look at me with desolated lookes and walk away to comfort Daniel. I turn around. Zach is standing there, walking backwards hands up as asking why I did it and saying good one. I burst into tears. Just streaming down my face. Quickly I pull by bag on my back and make a run for the school gate. There has to be a way to fix this.
————————————————————————
wc:595
THATS THE TEA I WAS TALKING ABOUT ok but this is only the beginning (see what i did there 🤗)