chapter 9

you stand there unable to form words. only sounds come out of your mouth.
"I- um, so- you- im- we- i- well- um-" you mumble. how do you choose. Jonah or Daniel? I mean Jonah was just a kiss. But Jonah liked you. You don't want to break his heart. It's too much. You tell him everything.
"Look Daniel, i have to admit something. So over the past week, when me and Jonah were revising for math," a concerned look over takes his face, "he admitted to me he liked me and then we kissed, but i don't have feelings for him. I just, i just don't want to hurt him. I- i want to say yes i do, i really do. But how do i without hurting Jonah?". He looks at you with a desolated smile.
"you can't. Unless we hide it from everyone. But that would be lying and it'd cause him more harm." You both stand there thinking.
"I could go talk to him. Ask him if his feelings are true and tell him that i think of him as a Friend."
"If you think that's the best solution, do it."

You walk down the stairs and scout for Jonah.
"Hey" a voice comes from behind you.
"oh hey jonah can you come with me?"
he smiles and follows you. You walk into the first room and there are people making out. You walk out disgusted and open another door. Good, this one's empty. you bring him towards the bed where you both sit down
"Look, last week, when we kissed, what did it mean to you?"
"i really like you. it meant quite a bit." You sigh and respond.
"Jonah..... i love you okay?you're an amazing guy, but.."
"but?"
"but i don't like you like that." You let out.
"what? i thought-"
"i know what you thought, and i feel so bad for kissing you, it was an impulse. I- i- i still like Daniel. A lot. Me and him were together for long. 9 months isn't nothing! "
"Yeah- Yeah- but he cheated on you! You don't deserve him! He's a prick!" You inhale sharply and slap him.

A look of surprise appears on his face. A red mark on the side of his cheek. Tears form in his eyes. You put your hand over your mouth not believing what you'd just done. Jonah's mouth is still open from surprise. You scramble around.
"Jonah I'm-" he stands up and walks out the door. Before closing it behind him he stops. Looks at you one more time, his jaw clenched and shuts the door. You stand up and run after him. He grabs drinks from the tables. Vodka, gin, anything he sees. Drinks them all in one gulp. Shot by shot he becomes drunker and drunker.

JONAHS POV
My ears start ringing. I don't hear anything y/n's saying. I walk to the dance floor and start dancing. Taste comes on, i move my body to the music. The room is turning, my stomach is lurching. Random girls ive never seen before join me and i dance with them. Y/n looks at me with hatred. Fuck her. I don't care. She runs up the stairs. Do i care? No. Do I follow her? No. I don't want anything to do with her. Bye bitch.
*end of pov*
************————)$&/@/@@:@:@/@&$-)
sorry for tjay^
wc:566
ok sorry but who gave her the right-
kidding
her is you
so
who gave you the right-
HAHHA ok fun fun
-arielle