chapter 17

"don't say a word. just come with me to the football game this saturday okay?" daniel stands up before you can even breathe. you frown and walk home.

SATURDAY,THE FOOTBALL GAME
you don't know what to wear. you go with a cute tank top from brandy melville (you know that rainbow one? wait let me insert a picture of me wearing it cause i cba to find it on google)

and a simple jean skirt (wait one sec imma take a mirror selfie wearing both at the same time)

with you, you take a lil jacket and a purse. it looks okay. your mom drives you to the game. its 6:30. the boys train last minute. you sit at your designated seat and watch. what were you meant to wait for? you spot daniel on the field throwing the ball at jonah. looks like they made up. when the stadium starts to fill up, the cheerleaders come to entertain the crowd.

DANIEL'S POV
this is going really well. she's front row. so if i score, i can run and kiss her. jonah approaches me and wishes me good luck. i'm gunna need it. we all take our positions and the whistle blows (ok idk how this game works so imma just guess). i pass to the quarterback (jonah) and he goes against the others (?!?!). jonah passes back and i go towards the try line.
"TOUCHDOWN BY DANIELLLL SEAVEYYYYY" i run around the track and find y/n's eyes. she's jumping up and down and clapping. dang her smile is beautiful. she stops for a minute and looks at me to laugh. i shake my head and go up to where she's standing.
"hey" she bites her lip. i don't wait one second and i look for her lips with mine. good news! she doesn't push me away. on the contrary, she pulls me in. the crows around us cheer and i feel like i'm in the kissing booth when elle and flynn for the first time. i can taste her smile through her lips. we part and she smirks at me, looking up. coach taps me on the shoulder.
"hey i- i gotta go back to the game. but, good news for you, not so much for me, i'll be back if i score another try"
"what are you saying!?" she laughs offended
"i'm saying you're a bad kisser! take a hint!"
*end of pov*
you blow him a kiss and he makes a disgusted facial expression.
"i hope you score so i can prove to you that i'm a good kisser" you call after him
"i doubt that's possible!" he answers putting his helmet back on. you bite your lip while smiling (bmiling?).
________________________________
wc: 483
oop this is long. AS LONG AS MY DI-
sorry. i had to. anyways follow me on instagram @hopefuldaniel ily babes
- arielle (aka god) (aka jesus)