Chapter 4

(Gally's POV)

Where did she come from? How do I know her? There has to be some sort of explanation, right?

"Are you saying that someone could've put her into the coma?"

"It is a possibility...but if you want to know that for sure..." he breaks off the sentence.

"Go on, Kol."

"You ask her, alright? She talked to you in your head, didn't she?!"

I sigh. "Kol, I don't know if it's a two-way thing or not."

"Well, why wouldn't it? If she asks you questions, then why shouldn't you be able to respond?"

"Yeah, I do want to respond, but I'm just afraid that she might not hear it, much less even care."

"Well, that's a chance that you are going to have to take, Gally."

(Kol's POV)

Gally has been trying to get a response from Phoenix for 3 hours now! How long is this going to freaking take?

"Gally, any luck yet?" I ask.

"Well, if you'd stop checking in on it every five seconds, it would help," he replies scarcastly.

"Well, you're the one who was asking for my help, and I'm only trying to help you get the answers you want," I say angrily.

"Maybe that was a huge mistake on my part! You know what? Screw it!"

Gally starts to walk out of the room.

"Gally! WAIT! Alright, I'm sorry! I was only being sarcastic with you-"

"I'm getting answers one way or another. If she won't respond, I'll go to her," he growls in frustration.