Fear

[A/N: This part may not be accurate... no wait it wont be accurate to MCSM at all. Here the Admin got some good downloaded mods with state of th art robots and textured bedrock. Also *sad violin* wanted to call this "Lose Control" but... it didn't fit. So expect something crazy later with this title! Quote-ish thing is based off of a song which I think would fit a psychotic fed up Jesse well. Anyways enough A/Ning enjoy!]
Swear Jar: 10¥ (sprinkling of curses)
------------------------

Its hopeless. All of this.

We've been wondering around this hellish maze like world for what's felt like years, even though it's probably only been a day. There was no way of telling since the sunlight hasn't seemed to touch this, I guess it could be considered another realm, in decades. There was an eerie redish tint to this place, something unnatural not emmiting from the rivers of lava flowing through here. The air was heavy and stale, and when we first got down here it basically choked us but I think we're all almost adjusted to it by now.

"How can anyone breathe in here?"

I recalled Petra saying that from the begining of this adventure. And now that I think of it... what could live here without suffocating to death after a week?! I've seen things in the shadows, heard them clattering just beyond my eye's reach , so something is down here living and breathing. And eating. But nows not the time to think like that. Focus on the task at hand Jesse.

"How's everyone doing back there?" I look back to see my old friends dragging themselves along coving their noses up with clothes or hands.

"Just great Jess! Inhaling these tox-" Petra's sarcastic remark was cut short by a dry cough,the 3rd time during this trip, and fell to her knees clutching her throat. I guess it really hurt. I mean I can somewhat imagine the pain. Maybe like her vocal chords were being scraped by a razor blade. As I fell back to help her up I noticed a thin layer of back ash in the air. That must have only just formed, because it wasn't there before. I don't know where it came from though... it kinda seems seems like it was spawned.

"H-hey Petra you ok? The last time I heard you cough like that was when you had that... uhm sickness" I ask her after she finishes coughing. I remember the wither sickness all too well, Petra's pale, grey face and her disturbing  dependance on me flashed through my head. She seemed to have trouble standing up so I threw her arm around me for support and we continued deeper into this endless abyss. It was all getting pretty worrying. The situation. These glitches. Petra. The only other time I've seen her like this was when she was sick... Wait, this toxic atmosphere... it couldn't be some how triggering that again. Can it?

"Yeah Jesse, I'm doing pretty good except-" Another cough winded her. " except that we're going down into the unknow, searching for something but we dont even know what it is, and when we find it... how will we even know that its that and what if we think we have to destory it but we don't and- and,"

She stopped her ranting and looked up at me, her peircing dark blue eyes filled with worry and fear. Fear. Petra never feared anything and here she was, hyperventilating and getting her selfed worked up over some unlikely situation she was formulating in her head.

"Jesse. What if we die?"

Axel and Olivia both snapped towards Petra and fell back a few paces.
"Yo Petra... You ok?" Axel asked.
"NO! I'm not ok. This place... it's really messing with my head. I keep s-. There are things down here and I don't know if we can fight them!"
This isn't Petra at all. What? She seems so weak and helpless!

"Guys... maybe we should go back." Olivia said, her face plastered with concern.

"How? Where did we even come from?"
But seriously. Where did we come from? The area behind us seemed to have changed. I don't really recognize anything. And I already know everyone will turn to me for answers...

"No. We have to fix these glitches or people will suffer."

Petra pushed off of me and walked ahead of us, her hand occasionally coming to her face. Was she crying? I would honestly love to turn back for Petra's sake and... I guess mine to. But what she said was right. We all knew it. So we kept advancing into this unknown hell hole fate had led us to.

----------------------

Wahh sorry I cant finish this.

It sucks. Ya see idk where I was going with this. It was supposed to be a self insert type thing where a robot "Echo" offers to help them get back home if they help her,

well of course after isolating all of them in white rooms for days bringing them to the brink of insanity and then showing their worst nightmares to them of course

The admin was supposed to be controlling her and things but jesse found the chip controlling her and took it off and robo girl became scared robo girl. Like Jesses worst fear was her/his friends dying while she/he stood around idle and Petra's fear was supposed to be like seeing herself in a bunch of mirrors and stuff about not accepting herself. And Petra starts tearing herself apart but the admin didnt want her to die so early so she ordered the robot to go check on petra and ya know some tech stuff with doors in walls, Petra breaks through it while the robot is entering. Dialogue.  Jesse sees glowing chip and rips it out

Stupid... I know.