Invasion (of privacy) Part 2

Hey Lukas internally screams and says F word alot. Run.
Yes thats japanese. Ok go now.
V1 Jesse here.
Swear Jar: Full Af

----------------------------

Lukas' POV

"Sugu tonari de kimi ga waraunoni boku wa mada iidasenai chotto amaru~" The exotic words flowed out of my mouth as naturally as they did from Hikari's and I banged on random objects I passed by trying, and failing, to recreate the unusual beat the two sang to. I had no idea what I was singing or what the words looked like on paper but it was so refreshing to hear something different that I didnt care. How could I not write an entry in my journal about Ramune and Hikari? They're so interesting! I'm particularly fangirling right now over their music. I have to find Olivia so she can figure out how they rewired a note block to play new sounds because, I wanna do that.

I glance up at the clock hanging on Olivia's door. It's a little past noon now and Jesse still didn't wake up? I'll just get him up first I guess. Singing loudly, I walked to the North wing of the Order Hall where all the bedrooms were. "Nurui tansan wa kanosora ni hajikete ita" I shouted out so I could hear my voice echo off the walls. Ew. I sound gross.

I walk over the the west wing where all our rooms are and slip into Jesse's room only to find it empty. He must've left already without me noticing him. I guess I am a bit in my head today. Oh well, I'll just go tell Olivia about my discovery! I just have to go get some ink and my journal from my room, they asked me to show them some of the stuff from my travels.

I opened up my room door and went straight to my desk to prep some ink. Just need an ink sac and my little ink bowl that I have in one of the drawers. I shove them in my inventory and now all I need is my journal which I left on my bed. I turn to it and-

[A/N: cover your ears kids i couldnt help myself. I just had to write Lukas internally screaming]

Is that... Jesse? Why is he here? My mind starts jumping through scenarios that will never happen. Like Jesse pulling me onto the bed with him and then- Wait... is that my diary?

Oh fuck.
     Fuck.
    Fuck.
   Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.
What. The. Fuck.

He was reading that? I could already feel my face heating up with embarrassment. All the stuff I've written in it. All my thoughts. My feelings. Its all there in that book. And Jesse read all of it. I know he did, its opened to the last page with all the fluffy cats I drew yesterday.

Now I should be furious that Jesse snuck into my room and invaded my privacy, but I can't feel anything but an unjustified embarrassment. Oh God I hope he didn't read the part about the mob grinder... and whats after it. Ah fuck! Things are gonna be so akward now! I open up my mouth to say something but apparently I'm on the verge of crying because my throat is tight and all that comes out is a loud, unholy screech.

Jesse shoots up and hides the book behind him with one hand, runs the other through his hair and looks up at the ceiling, whistling.
Its silent for a few moments, just Jesse's whistling making the air around us heavier.
Then he breaks the silence in the worst way possible.

"Hows it going Lukasss?" Did he have to drag the "s"?

And how the hell am I supposed to respond to that?

--Jesse's POV--

Oh god did I really just say that...
He doesn't respond of course just making things more akward than they are now. I could start whistling again!... No.
Lukas spoke up after a few long seconds, twisting the soft cover diary in his hands.