Prologue(2018)

Prologue  part  2 (no more 1)

"Close your eyes," he told me, no-commanded me. I dared not move and did as he said, once I saw all darkness, his warm breath fanned the back of my neck in a chilling way. My back collided with the man's firm chest, my body was frozen and whether the decision was mine or not, I didn't want to pull away or move.

I was paralyzed on the spot, without even knowing it, my heart accelerated with every shaky breath I took. I felt him grab a hold of my wrists and pin them on the wall in front, above my head, he pushed me forwards until the tip of my toes made contact with it.

Though I couldn't see anything, I imagined him killing me in every way possible, waiting for a blow that never came. Instead, I felt a strip of material being wrapped around my eyes from the back. I swallowed down my heart and a squeak escaped from my mouth, "W-why are you...doing t-this?" I asked, then the blindfold got tighter as the man tied a deadly knot from behind.

"Don't ask questions" with that, he grabbed a fistful of my hair from the back and tugged on it painfully, he brought his lips close to my ear "You are not allowed to talk without my permission, or else..." he pulled on the strands of my hair, I winced as my eyes begun to water. "Got it?" I had to arch my back as my head rested on his shoulder, easing some of the pain but not enough for me to relax just yet.

He growled "I won't hesitate to kill you, this isn't the first time I've done this and it won't be the last. Behave, is that clear?" I nodded, quivering at his touch, as I felt his thumb trace my jawline slowly and soon trailed down towards my exposed collarbone. My brain was urging me to put up a fight, but at that moment my body had completely turned a blind eye to it. Even though I did feel revolted at this stranger's hand caressing my face, it was...somehow comforting in a consensual way.

I was already doomed from the start, I knew it, he most likely knew it too. My back ached at the position I was in, my knees wobbled, and the next thing I knew. I felt a sharp pinch on my neck, it stung, and then...everything fell into the dark. The last thing I heard as I slowly lost control of my body was, the man saying "Sleep."