Deja Vu

Okay so Valt and Shu are supposed to be 13, as they claim in Turbo. Even though they look 16. Anyway, here ya go.
----------

Valt and Lui just had a Bey tournament. It ended in a tie since the two shattered the actual stadium and were unable to continue the match. Also resulting in Valt keeping his championship title. Valt was on his way home when someone very familiar called out to him.

"Valt! Valt Aoi!"

He turned around to see his boyfriend, Shu Kurenai running towards him.

"Shu?!"

Valt smiled widely and bolted towards his white haired boy, both embracing each other in their arms. Shu had been living in America, New York. The boys were in a long distance relationship that worked very well for them.

"I had no idea you were in town! Why didn't you tell me?"

"I wanted to surprise you! I saw your match too. I'm so proud of you, Valt. If the stadium hadn't bursted, you definitely would've won the way you wanted to, but this way is great too!"

The boys held hands and Shu talked nonstop about how proud he was of Valt for beating Lui. Valt lifted his hand to touch Shu's shoulders, but...

"Ow!"

He jolted his arm back and hissed in pain. Shu became worried and remembered when that was him two years ago.

"Babe. You got injured, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

Valt admitted and blushed.

"Well, I was gonna challenge you to a battle, but not until your arm is healed. Let's go get you x-rayed."

"What? No, I'm fine, Shu. I can batt-"

"Valt. Remember when I was injured a couple years ago and you tried to do everything you could to help me? Including trying to forfit a match for me? Let me help you now. You don't have another tournament for awhile, so it'll be easier for you to let your injury heal, unlike me. Don't do what I did."

Valt saw in Shu's eyes that he desperately wanted to help him get better. The same way Valt did for him.

"Okay, Shu. I'll do it for you."

"Thank you."

Shu pecked his boy on the lips before they made their way to the urgent care.
-------------
The boys were in with the doctor and just got to x-ray back. It showed that his shoulder was fractured and inflamed.

"I recommend you take some time off your beyblading and focus on letting your shoulder heal. Use a lot of ice for the swelling, don't lay on it, no heavy lifting."

Valt nodded in agreement with the doctor and looked up at Shu, giving him a warm smile, Shu giving one back. The boys left the doctor's and were headed back to Valt's house.

"Mom! Toko, Nika! Guess who's here!"

Valt shouted through the house. The three saw him and Shu come through the door.

"Shu!!"

The twins said in unison as they ran over to hug him.

"Hello, Shu! What're you doing back in Japan?"

Their mother asked.

"I came to surprise your son. I'm also debating on staying in Japan."

Valt looked at Shu in surprise.

"You didn't tell me that."

"Wanted to surprise you with that too, love."

Shu said, kissing Valt's forehead.

"Valt, what happened to your shoulder?"

Nika asked.

"Oh, I injured it during today's tournament. Shu took me to an urgent care to get an x-ray and it's fractured."

"I'm gonna get you some ice to put on it."

Chiharu said, walking into the kitchen. The twins and couple went to sit in the living room and hang out for awhile. Valt's mom came back with an ice pack and put it on his shoulder gently.

"Thanks, mom."

"You need to let it heal. Did the doctor tell you what you couldn't do?"

His mom asked. Shu decided to answer.

"I went back there with him. He can't lay on it, no heavy lifting, NO. BEYBLADING... and to keep it iced."

Shu looked Valt dead in the eye when he got to blading.

"I know, babe. No blading. I won't do what you did."

"Thank you for helping my son, Shu. I'm glad you care so much about him."

The boys smiled at each other and gave each other a quick kiss on the lips.

----------------
Was inspired from episode 5 of Beyblade Turbo at the end of it. Minus Shu being there and all. I love my bois ;u;