Years

Hiccup is 18
Brooke is 17
Astrid 17
Tuff and Ruff 18
Snounface😏😜17
----------------------------------------------
Hiccup pov

It's been 2 years since we've seen Berk and Sky's army.

And me and Brooke have been happy. We are married and the village has grown.

But we have mad new enemies, and that kind of stuff. Also I found my mom. Or more like she found us. She crash landed on this island.

She doesn't live with us but she does come over every so often. Me and Brooke have mastered the art of talking to dragons . We don't have to sing as much.(yay!) . Everybody on this island has a dragon.

The kids that are growing up here almost think it's weird not to have dragons as your friend.

I will admit I love my life.

oOo

Still Hiccups pov

"Hiccup!" Called Brooke "Want to go flying?"
"Yes I would love to." Toothless hears went straight up at flying.
"Don't worry Toothless will get fish." Now Blue perked up.

Both me and Brooke laughed at how are dragons loved fish. We both got on our dragons and told the villagers if we weren't back before sunset to look for us.

Astrid's pov

Dragons! All of Berk hates dragons. "Hey beautiful." Said Snoutlout " Ugh 😑 " I said as I punched him. "Ooo that looked like it hurt do it to me." Said Ruff . Why Odin did you leave me with these teens. You could have taken me too!!!!!!!! "Hey Astrid." Said Fishleg he's the only person that doesn't get to me.💢💢"Did I say something wrong?" He asked

He must have seen my veins popping out from thinking about the others. "No you didn't. Now what were you saying?"

"Haven't you noticed?" He said " Noticed what?" "That the dragons aren't attacking anymore."

He's right about the dragons not attacking. About 3 months after we all had that dream the dragons just stopped attacking.

"Hey Astrid what are you thinking." Said fishlegs

"3 things. First thing first I want to know why dragons just stopped. Second thing second I wish snoutlout would disappear. And last things last is Hiccup."

"Oh, you know you didn't have to repeat first second and last."

I laughed at that.

Oh well maybe I will never know about the dragons.

But
   I
     Do
        Know
           Dragons
              Are
                EVIL.

(Back with Hiccup and Brooke)

Both Toothless and Blue sneeze

"Do you think there getting a cold?" Asked Brooke

"Na." Replied Hiccup