Chapter 6 : The End Of Her Suffering

Five minutes went by after Lily's friends, Ashley and Corey arrived, but there was not any sign of the police.

"Seriously?! Where are those freaking po...." Ashly began.

Just as she said this ..

"Whiooo!! .. whiooo!!" Five bright police cars came speeding into the huge driveway.

"...lice." Ashley finished.

Lily quickly ran towards the police. "They're in the basement." She pointed out to them.

She was too scared to go in, so she waited anxiously outside, with her comforting friends.

"Guys this is an event mixed with so much craziness," Corey said as she gazed at the large building.

*One hour later*

"It. Has. Been. An. Eternity!" Screamed Lily, "Where are they!"

She could hear the policemen rummaging about in the entire house.

"I have to find out what's going on." Then she ran inside and dashed to the kitchen where some of the policemem were.

"We can't locate them anywhere ma'am!" Shouted a tall light-skinned police to her. "They've escaped!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"What?!" Lily screamed in a terrified voice.

They all rushed outside.

"Everybody move it!" Another policeman ordered to them.

They boarded their vehicles then separated in search of the run-away murderers.

Lily and her friends boarded a car with the police as well. They were speeding through the street so quickly that ther hair was a total mess.

Lily's mind was steady on her so-called Aunt and Uncle. She knew that although they were old, they had a few tricks up their sleeves, since they've been in and out of prison several times before. And.. got away with murder.

But soon there was a loud "Bang!" That interrupted her train of thoughts.

Out from the trunk of the police car came a gun shot.

"A flat tire! .. Oh no!" Screamed Lily.

The vehicle came to an abrupt stop near a valley which lay below the road. One of the policemen dialed for backup while Lily remained low inside. The others rushed outside cautiously to scan the trunk.

"Holt!!" They shouted as they ran after Bert and Persly who attempted to run away from the vehicle to get back into the streets.

"Tick.. tick.. tick.."

"A bomb!!" Lily gasped. They all ran a few meters away from the car before it exploded.

"Boom!!" The explosion sent parts of the vehicle flying everywhere.

Lily paused to catch her breath. Casually walking back, came two broad policemen.

They had Perlsy and Bert handcuffed while saying.. "You have right to remain silent. Anything you say can, and will be used against you in the court of law."

Lily's friends chuckled. "They couldn't get too far on those weak legs of theirs."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

They all went back to the station when their backup arrived.

"These two will be locked up for a long time.." A broad policeman assured Lily.

They also told her that they would spend quite a while in prison again, because of their previous murder of her parents and additionally, for abusing her mentally and physically all this time.

Lily was relieved that they had finally been dealt with.

*One Year Later*

Lily had lived with her friends for a year and planned to do so until she was able to work and get a job of her own.

She thanked the Lord everyday for feeling so free..

Lily's thought replayed over and over in her mind;

'I will from now on, take advantage of every amazing opportunity that comes my way...'

.