Perfect The Way You Are

A/N : I love Jeffree Star, this is no shade to him in real life. This is just for the story, okay thank you all, goodnight!

Andrew

It wasn't a good day, and I was trying, I was trying so hard. It seemed that everything he said or did was rubbing me the wrong way. I never thought of myself the jealous type until today. I could see Jeffree rubbing Garrett's thigh casually, holding his hand as they walked through the stores. It was literal hell to watch Garrett flirt and be flirted with. It hurt to see, but it hurt even more when I realized that he seemed to enjoy it. I wished it was me holding his hand, whispering flirty remarks in his ear as we walked through stores.

I'd really lost it when Jeffree insisted he join Garrett in the dressing room to "help" him with his pants. But what could I do? I had to film. I sit on the love seat in the dressing room as the two make comments on the pants he was trying on, which by the way were definitely not for Garrett. I hated everything about this video, Garrett was perfect the way he was. Jeffree had even said it himself, he didn't want to change anything about him. That'd been the one thing we'd agreed on, Garrett was perfect in every way. I look down at my watch, it was only two thirty, I'd imagine this lasting until at least ten. I sigh and get ready to film the two coming out of the dressing room. I can hear Garrett laughing softly, which made me smile, at least he's happy. He opens the door, and I can tell he's uncomfortable.

"What do you think?" He looks to the ground, suddenly very shy. I pan down his legs, the pants looked okay, definitely not Garrett though.

"Well..."

"YOU LOOK FABULOUS!" Shane comes up from behind me, him and Ryland just now joining the rest of us.

"Really??"

"YES! I LIVE. YOU'RE GETTING THEM." Shane pulls out his card dramatically.

"I don't know... I don't really like them..."

"WHO CARES! YOU LOOK GREAT. Put them on my card!"

"Oh, no need, I have a tab here, it's on me." Jeffree casually fronts, smirking a little.

"Oh my god, queen."

I can't help but roll my eyes.

"Is there a problem?" My eyes widen, shaking my head.

"What? No. No, no problem here. I'm just tired."

"Well if you're tired I can have my crew come and film for Shane if that's okay?" Did he really just say that? I can feel the anger rising in my chest, my hands begin to shake, I bite my tongue to keep from going off. Blood begins to pool in my mouth from how hard I've just bitten it. I'm trying to keep my cool, but I really feel like I'm going to lose my shit. I don't say anything in fear of saying the wrong thing.

"I don't think that's necessary..." Garrett speaks for me, "Maybe we can just get some more coffee? Andrew? You and I could go get some while Jeffree and Shane discuss my hair situation?" I look to Garrett, the anger in my chest cooling down. He knows. He knows I'm upset, and I am so thankful for this opportunity to leave, and leave with him by my side and not Jeffree's. I nod.

"Uh, yeah. Coffee sounds great." I give the camera to Shane not even asking his permission, all I know is that I need to get out of that room now. "I'll wait out in the store while you change?" Garrett nods, and I get the hell out of there. My hands still somewhat shaking, of course, they weren't as bad as they'd been, but they were shaking still. I take a few deep breaths, trying to calm myself down before Garrett reached me.

His hand on my shoulder makes me jump, I realize it's him and feel myself calm down. My stomach is in knots after the conversation with Jeffree, and all I want to do is leave this place.