Chapter 1

The first candidates I met were Frankie (31), Nicole (21), Donny (42), Amber (26), Joey (27), Paola (27)and Cody (23). And then there is me, Julia, 16 years old and a junior in High School and also the baby in the house.I wasn't supposed to be a candidate, but my sister Haley (26) was pregnant and gave birth to my niece way too early so Big Brother asked me to jumpinfor her and I said yes. I still have to do my studies and BB agreed to sent me my homework, my books and other school related stuff.

Back to the candidates, if you are wondering why i only met 8 if it's supposed to be 16, yeah well I'm getting to that.

When we got to the live studios they told us that we'll meet the other 8 candidates later. The first to actually go into the house were Joey, Amber, Donny and Cody, us others had to wait for what will happen next. But nothing happend.

After what felt like hours, but were just five minutes, the host told us very calm but excitment in her voice,' Nicole, Frankie, Julia and Paola you may now enter the house.'

We all squealed, grabbed our bags and walked fast towards the dor, waving a last goodbye tothe outside world.

Us four ran through the house, dropping our bags and somehow meeting the other 4 who walked into the house first. They were all so welcoming, there was sooo much hugging and laughing, it was crazy!

We toured the house when we were back in the living room they immediately popped the champaign bottle.

I sat down next to Amber who popped the bottle and she also gave me a glass.

'Oh no no no no no, not for me sorry but I'm not allowed to drink' I stopped her getting weird glances from the others, who suddenly all got silent. Finally, Frankie descided to break the awkward silence.

'You're not preggo, are you? You look a bit toooooooo young to have a baby' I stared at him for a short amount of time feeling kind of offended before saying,

'Just because I'm not your average skinny girl, doesn't mean I'm pregnant. I am just not allowed to drink!' I was starting to feel really uncomfortable with all the stares on me and found interest in my fingers.

'Wow I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to come out like that...You are Julia right?'

'Yes I am'

'Well Juli, -I can call you Juli right?- I'm sorry if I offended you in any kind of way, but girl let me tell you this: you have curves to die for and don't get me started on your boobs... don't yall agree?' he said standing up and making me stand up aswell to show everyone those 'curves' I apparently have.

They all yelled stuff like,' Yeah',' You go Giiiirl' or 'Rock them Hips'

I laughed ' Okay okay I get it and thank you'

I turned to Frankie and hugged him tight and whispered 'thank you you didn't have to' 'My pleasure beautiful'

We let go of eachother and I made my way back to my seat only to be stopped before siiting down.

' W-w-w-w-w-ait babygirl not so fast, I forgot to mention something,' I looked at him in question,

'Your hair, your hair is just....' he said thinking making me nervous and and suddenly screaming:

'PHENOMENAL... the purple colour matches your brown puppy eyes and it's soft, I mean like really soft, how many hair products do you use?' I jumped a bit startled and looked around at the others.

'Uhm I only use one and that's my shampoo...'

'Ohh well I loove it' he smiledand we both sat back down.

A/N: Heeeey guuuuys,

soooo this my very first story to be published and I apologies if there are any gramma mistakes. :)

I hope you like the story soo pleease with a cherry on top comment and rewiew down below.
The next chapters will definitely be longer<3

xxx ~ Julia ♥♥♥