Chapter 5

All of them except for Cody left the room. I put my bag down and crawled onto the bed under the covers feeling cold and tired.

I watched as Cody put some of his clothes away.

‘Soo Jules… you are from Germany, but you are living in Florida right. Was it hard for you to move away?’ Cody asked still unpacking.

‘Yeah at first I was really nervous, but after some time it went to normal. I mean I of course miss my friends to death and my grandparents, but I loved it there since the first time we went there for vacation.’ I closed my eyes

‘So you’ve known your way around then. What’s Germany like?’

‘Cold. Most of the time it’s cold and it’s raining really often. Germany kind of boring. You can’t really do anything fun and if you can its expensive.’ I opened my eyes to find Cody shirtless and in a pair of blue swim trunks.

His abs are to die for and I hoped he didn’t caught me staring, but I didn’t have much luck.

‘Take a picture it’ll last longer.’ Cody smirked making me go red.

‘Don’t flatter yourself, pretty boy.’ I said still feeling embarrassed.

‘Aww come on you know you like them.’ Cody winked, sitting down on the edge of the bed where my feet are.

‘I didn’t say I don’t like them I said don’t flatter yourself. You can be a bit too cocky for my liking.’ I said jokingly, nudging him with my foot in his rib cage softly.

‘Then what’s your type. If you aren’t into cocky guys,’ He asked getting serious.

I sat up and repositioned my glasses.

‘Coodyyy stop twisting my words. I said you can be too cocky for my liking, I didn’t say I don’t like cocky guys. I like guys who are cocky just not too cocky. I also like guys who are sensitive. I like it when guys have a personality that is themselves and not someone different that they are trying to be. What I absolutely hate is when the guy changes the attitude towards me when we are around others. I like to talk about problems and not just ignore them. I’m the kind of girl who mostly cares about the personality instead of the looks, but I mean if the guy has a great personality and looks good at the same time then that’s a win-win. I also like guys who are taller than me, but that wouldn’t be a problem, cause I’m so short,’ I replied meaning every word I said, ‘So what’s your type?’ looking into his eyes.

‘My type? Wow… I don’t know. I like athletic girls. Like a fit body, a girl that likes to work out. Someone I can work out with. Nice body. Good personality of course.’ Cody said

‘That’s good…’ I said a bit disappointed knowing I’m definitely not the fittest girl.

‘House guests I need everyone to put on swimsuits and head into the backyard.’ Julie the Host said surprising us, ‘The first Head of Household competition of the summer!’