Chapter 3

With a relieved feeling and a tight smile on my face i untangled myself from Frankie.

'I'm going to join the girls for a while. See ya.'

'Yeah sure. Have fun babe. Bye' he smiled he turned around walking into the other direction.

'Thanks. You too...' I said loud enough for him to here.

'Thanks Cutiepie,' I blushed and walked towards the room where the girls are currently in.

I knocked softly on the door before pooping my head through the door.

'Can I come in or am I interrupting something,' I asked smiling and feeling kinda nervous.

'Girl don't be stupid, you don't need to ask. Just come in and join us.' Joey said grabbing my hand and tugging me on the bed where we both lied down.

'I was really scared at first, because all of you had and still have so much confidence. It was kinda scary, but one thing is for sure confident or not, this time a girl will win!!,' I said taken back by my own confidence. I was certainly not the only one who was shocked, but the four of them (Amber, Joey, Paola, Nicole) soon agreed with me.

'Yeah!You are totally right. We somehow have to make sure we stick together as girl, but we also have to make sure not to leave the boys out you know?' Paola said and we agreed again.

'It's really time for a girl to win ,' I thought.

Joey spoke up, 'Let's search for the guys. We could meet in five in the living room and get to know each other better.

We separated and went to get the guys. 

I went up the green staircase only to find Frankie and Cody to play chess.

'No that's the Queen,' Frankie said smiling while touching the 'Queen'.

'You sure?,' Cody asked slightly unsure

'Yeah I think soo,' Frankie replied

'No that one you are currently playing is the King. You see it has this little 'k' and a plus at the top which identifies it as the King.' I butted in, startling both of them.

'Wow babygirl didn't see you there.' Frankie smiled

'Yeaah sorry to interrupt you guys, but us girls thought why don't we get to know each other better so we want everyone in the living room.' I sat down next Frankie.

'Ohh and Cody?,' I asked 

'Yeah,' he raised an eyebrow

'Checkmate,' I said grinning and moving the right figure to win.

Frankie laughed, 'You go giiiiirl.'

I blushed and went back downstairs with Frankie hot on my heels leaving a speechless Cody behind.

Soon we were all gathered in the living room. I was sitting next to a still speechless Cody and Frankie who was still laughing after the last even.

Eventually one by one spoke about stuff like hobbies and friends. Just the basic stuff. Meanwhile I was listening carefully to not miss a thing.

'Jules tell us more about you.' Joey said startling me.

I uncomfortable started shifting in my seat before answering,

'I play Tennis now for 6 years, I used to be a cheerleader. I like to sing and dance and I have a guilty pleasure for Ben&Jerry's ice cream. I love watching movies and series .My best friends are Destiny and Dylan. I have one bad habit, I can't sleep in an new area without someone to cuddle with. Soo yeah that's about me.' I smiled widely sitting back against the soft cushion.