🦇 5 🦇

«────── « ⋅ʚ🦇ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Taehyung walked into the restauraunt with a sigh as he shrugged off his jacket, rubbing the back of his neck as he walked inside.

As he looked up, he saw Jimin by the main desk talking to someone who was all dressed in black while they stood in front of him.

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he heard Jimin's loud giggling as he started to walk closer, seeing Jimin squinting with a big smile on his face as their conversation came into hearing, hearing how deep the guy's voice was.

"How was the food?"

"It was, uhh... really good."

"I've never seen you around here. You new?"

"I tend to not really go out much... mmh... I'm a busy guy."

"How long have you lived around here for?"

"A while."

"I like your style. It's my kind of taste."

"I like your face. It's my kind of taste."

Jimin burst into a cute fit of giggles, his cheeks turning pink as the stranger tilted his head, watching the boy play with his pink hair and how his cheeks puffed up when he smiled cheesily.

"You're so funny- oh! Hey Taehyung!" Jimin looked up with a happy smile as the older walked over to them. "You ready to start your shift?"

Taehyung nodded as he took off his hat before looking towards the stranger, and he could have sworn he caught a slight glint of gold from their eyes before the man tilted his head down slightly, hiding his face with the tilt of his black hat.

"I'll be taking my leave now." The guy mumbled, scratching at his black face mask with a gloved finger before turning around with his bagged takeaway box and made his way towards the door and out of the restauraunt.

"You better keep your hormones in check." Taehyung grumbled, earning a small gasp from the younger as he walked past him.

"Are you saying I'm gonna spread my legs for a stranger?!" Jimin frowned at Taehyung as the older yawned.

"I'm not implying anything. I just said to keep your raging teenage hormones in check." Taehyung sighed as he walked through the kitchen and into the cloakroom to hang up his things.

"Taehyung, are you okay?" Jimin asked with a raised eyebrow. "You look really exhausted."

Jimin was right. Taehyung did look exhausted. The man had dark circles appearing under his eyes and he just looked really tired.

"I couldn't sleep... I'm just restless." He grumbled as he yawned. "I just need a good coffee and I'm good to go." He gave a slight smile.

Jimin gave a small smile as he re-adjusted his white apron. "So how's your little bat?"

Taehyung put on his apron and tied it before looking up at Jimin. "He's umm..." He tried to find the right words. "...lively." Taehyung smiled before walking over to the coffee machine with a mug and started to make himself a cappuccino.

"Honestly. I thought I was gonna die when it bit me. Has it bitten you yet?" Jimin asked as he rested his arms on the counter and propped an elbow up to rest his chin in the palm of his hand.

"Not really. He's being a good boy." Taehyung chuckled lightly. "He really likes me."

Jimin puffed his cheeks up with a childish pout as he circled a finger on the counter before letting his cheeks deflate. "You're lucky... or maybe you're just not tasty enough to get bitten." Jimin giggled.