🦇 8 🦇

«────── « ⋅ʚ 🦇 ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"You wrapped up warm, Kookie?" Taehyung smiled as he was helping to wrap a blue scarf around the boy's neck before zipping up his little black trench coat. "It's really cold outside today."

"Where ith we go'en?" Jungkook asked as he looked down at his hands which were now being gloved with cute little blue mitts.

"Daddy needs to go get his paycheck from work so we can eat and live here, little one." Taehyung rubbed the top of the boy's head before placing the black bucket hat on his head before opening the door to leave. "Have you ever seen snow before?"

"What dat?" Jungkook wiggled excitedly as he looked up at Taehyung before taking the older's hand as they walked out of the apartment.

"You'll see in a minute." Taehyung smiled as he locked the door before walking down the hallway and into the elevator. Once they reached the bottom floor they walked out of the building where they was greeted with the rush of bitter cold air and a white wonderland of snow covering the ground and everything in front of them.

Jungkook gasped as he cowered away behind Taeyhung as a snowflake fell in front of him, making the elder chuckle at such a cute reaction.

"It's okay, Kookie!" Taehyung reassured the little boy who was hissing slightly behind him. "It's just frozen water. It's called snow."

"S-snow?" He mimicked as he looked at the ground before him covered in snow, watching random strangers im the distance walk through it. "Can I eat?"

"Umm... I guess?" Taehyung rubbed his head in confusion. "Just not yellow snow... don't eat that! Actually... never eat snow off the grou- JUNGKOOK!" He exclaimed as the little boy faceplanted himselfinto the snow.

"C-COLD!" Jungkook cried out as he started to squeak, flailing his arms in the snow. "IT COLD, DADDY! NNH! HELP!"

Taehyung sighed as he helped pick the boy up from the snow. "You're getting a little heavier, Kookie." He breathed out, hearing the little boy giggle after. "No more faceplanting the snow, okay? I need you to be nice and warm. or else you'll start shivering."

"Okey, daddy." Jungkook pouted with his lips out before a snowflake landed on his nose and he went cross-eyed to look at it before wriggling his cute button nose, watching it melt. "It disappear!" He gasped. "Where it go?!"

Taehyung chuckled as he wiped the water away from Jungkook's nose and smiled while showing him the water droplet on his finger. "It melted into water, little one." He wiped his finger on his coat before taking the boy's little gloved hand and started to walk. "Let's go, daytime will soon become night time."

"Okey!" Jungkook giggled as he jumped his way through the snow like hopscotch, kicking at it with a big smile on his face. The sound of his child-like laughter warming Taehyung's heart up as they made their journey through the snow covered winter wonderland around them.

• ° • 🦇 • ° •

As soon Taehyung opened the door to the restaurant, they were welcomed with the warm blast of heat and the the rich eroma of cooked food in the air. He let Jungkook go in first as his little nose went wild as it started wiggling as he sniffed at the air excessively.

"Smells gewd!" Jungkook bounced on his feet excitedly before looking up at Taehyung who was removing his hat off and shaking his hair. "Eat?!"

Taehyung smiled down at him before stroking the boy's rosy pink cheek. "Ofcourse, little one." He spoke softly. "You haven't been here before, so I'll treat you to a tummy warming meal." He grinned as he poked Jungkook's stomach, making the little boy giggle.