🦇 12 🦇

«────── « ⋅ʚ🦇ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Here's your takeaway." Taehyung placed the bag on the table, disturbing the two who were sitting down together. Jimin looked up slightly startled with hand on the table while Yoongi was tracing his finger in a circle on the back of his small hand. He didn't looked too thrilled looking up at Taehyung with a bored expression on his face.

"Thanks." Yoongi said plainly, reaching into his pocket with his payment and sliding it across to Taehyung. "There." Was all he said before looking back down at Jimin's hand and continued to stroke it.

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he took the money and walked back to the kitchen to see Jungkook nibbling on the rice ball that was made for him. "Hey there, cutie." He smiled, walking over to the little boy and picking off the stray sticky rice pieces stuck to his stuffed little cheeks. "You enjoying that?" Jungkook nodded while kicking his legs lightly and continued to eat in silence.

"Just a few more hours and then we can go home to play video games, alright?" He said, earning another nod from the boy and smiled.

Taehyung heard the office door open and lifted up his head to see Namjoon walking out first, followed by Seokjin who looked slightly distressed but was trying to hide it on his way out. He picked up Jungkook and decided to walk out of the kitchen to join everyone.

"Well, we must be on our way now." Namjoon said, looking down at Yoongi who obviously was too engrossed in the pink haired boy next to him. "Yoongi."

The raven haired male sighed before planting a slow kiss on the back of the younger's hand, making him blush at the sudden action. "Stay safe, pretty boy." He mumbled as he stood up from the booth, looking even more bored and moody than usual.

Namjoon saw Taehyung walk over while carrying the boy on his hip and slowly smiled. "Who's child is this?" He asked.

"It's his-"

"Mine." Taehyung cut off Jimin, earning a totally confused look from the younger. "He's mine."

Namjoon arched an eyebrow. "He's your boy?"

"Yes, he is." Taehyung stared at the silver haired male in front of him. "He's my son." He put Jungkook down on the floor and held onto his hand.

"Cute." Was all Namjoon said before looking down at the boy who looked frightened by his presence. "How old is he?"

Taehyung licked his lips. He really didn't know himself but all he knew was that Jungkook could fit into 4-5 year old clothing and his speech was completely full yet. "Four years old."

"What's his name?"

'Why is this guy so interested in knowing about him?' Taehyung was getting annoyed, but proceeded to answer. "Jungkook."

Namjoon smiled while chuckling and crouched down to get eye level with the boy who flinched back slightly. "Hello there, Jungkook." He reached out a hand but the boy slowly hid behind Taehyung's leg, looking uncomfortable and scrunched up his face. "Oh, it's okay. I won't hurt you." He slowly reached his hand out in a non-threatening gesture to hopefully get the boy to shake it.

What he didn't expect was for the little boy to hiss threatiningly and bare his teeth, making him halt his hand movement and chuckle as the little boy hid his face into Taehyung's pant leg.