🦇 10 🦇

«────── « ⋅ʚ🦇ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly to feel his nose being tickled, waking up to find his face buried into the boy's soft hair and Jungkook curled up in his arms, soft breathing against his neck. He noticed that he must've unconsiously formed a protective hug around the child while sleeping.

With all that's been strangely happening, he can't blame the parental instincts besides not having a child of his own.

He slowly got up, slowly detatching himself from the hug carefully as to not wake up the boy and sat on the edge of the bed, letting out a soft, tired groan as he rubbed his face slowly.

He almost forgot he had work today. Shit. What was he going to do now? He had to think of what to do with Jungkook.

He looked back at the sleeping boy whose fists were balled up cutely as he was in a curled up position, and Taehyung found that just wholesome.

He looked at his phone on the side table before picking it up to read the time. "Ah... I overslept. My shift is in two hours." He mumbled tiredly, pushing himself off the bed and made his way to the bathroom. "I'll wake him up after."

Twenty minutes later, he walked out the bathroom half changed only in his black pants and t-shirt while drying his semi-wet curls to see the boy already sitting up awake while playing with a bunny plushie.

"Already awake, little one?" He chuckled, walking over as he was still drying off his hair.

"Kookie cold." Jungkook said, burying himself into the covers. "Knew daddy's warmth gone."

"Yeah, daddy has work today." Taehyung sighed, earning a squeak in response from the boy.

"No daddy!" Jungkook cried, quickly throwing the covers and crawling towards the edge of the bed. "Kookie wan cuddles! Kookie wan play wif daddy!"

"Kookie..." Taehyung sighed before looking at the boy, seeing how his bottom lip was quivering and his eyes were threatening to cry as the tears welled up. "Aiyaaa..." Taehyung shook his head before coming to a decision. "I was going to ask Jimin to babysit you, but I guess I can bring you to work with me."

Jungkook smiled and bounced happily on the bed. "Yaaay! Work wif daddy! Work wif daddy!" He yells excitedly before jumping off the bed. "I bring toys!"

"Only a few, okay." Taehyung called out, hearing the little boy giggle as he ran out the bedroom in a hurry. "Well... this'll be fun."

🦇 • • • 🦇

"Oh! Taehyung! You're working today?"

Taehyung looked up to see the short, familiar pink haired teenager smiling at him through the order window. "Yup, an eight hour shift today."

"Eight hours?" Jimin looked puzzled. "Why eight? Don't you normally work six hours longest?"

"Leon called in sick, so i'm staying for two extra hours to compensate." Taehyung mumbled, trying to concentrate on chopping vegetables. "The boss asked me, and I just accepted the extra pay for it. Not really bothered."

"Hmm." Jimin hummed, folding his arms, "It's not like Leon to call in sick. But anyway, later on there's going to be a snow storm."

"A snow storm?" Taehyung repeated, looking back up at the younger. "Already?"

"Yup." Jimin nodded. "The snow will start to get denser towards the evening and then the storm will hit around the time you leave here, I think?" He pouted, going into thought.