Chapterrrrrrrrrrrrr 1!!

Athena's POV:

I knocked on the door of my friend Aurora and her brothers house, I had a blue envelope that matches the dip dye in my hair, addressed to the both of us. I heard someone run, more like bounce down the stairs. Aurora opened the door smiling, still jumping, she's so bubbly! I smiled and walked into the living room, throwing my self on the couch. Aurora came in and jumped on me. "So what did you wanna show me?" She asked, I Slowly brought the envelope out and said "It came through the door this morning Phil and Dan got one too." She grabbed it, ripped it open and speed read it. She passed it to me an excited look on her face, I started to read.

Dear

Athena Marie Lester and Aurora Lily Liguori (TurtleGalaxies)

We would like to formally invite you to the youtuber masquerade ball! You along with other youtubers will have a night to remember, you will have a night off as a thanks for all your hard work to make youtube an entertaining place. All youtubers will be making a speech as manditory. The dress code is classic masquerade. Please reply back asap.

Thank you!

The Youtube Staff

"Lets make a Youtube video about this! As a reply!" I shouted as Aurora grabbed her dinosaur plushie and my penguin plushie that I keep here. I grabbed Aurora's brothers camera that we borrow without him knowing, whoops? And just as I set it up on the tripod Aurora's brother walks through the door. "Hey Rory was there any pos... Wait what are you doing with my camera?" He said I dropped the camera on the cushion and pretended not to be involved. "Sowwy Peej we just wanted to make a video for our channel. We'll put it straight back after." Aurora said pouting a bit and bringing out the puppy eyes.

Pj sighed and said "Okay but i have to be in it to. By the way do I have any post?" Aurora nodded and passed him a green envelope that matches both their eyes. Damn they may be only half sibling but they look alike. We looked over his shoulder and saw an identical letter to ours that said...

Dear

Pasquale Jordan Liguori (KickThePJ)

We would like to formally invite you to the youtuber masquerade ball! You along with other youtubers will have a night to remember, you will have a night off as a thanks for all your hard work to make youtube an entertaining place. All youtubers will be making a speech as manditory. The dress code is classic masquerade. Please reply back asap.

Thank you!

The Youtube Staff

"Yay we're all going!! Now lets make this video" Me and Aurora shouted pushing PJ behind the couch until he is ready to come on. We sat on the couch and set up the camera. i set the timer to 10 seconds and pressed record, then I made sure I was sitting comfortably and waited for the timer to go down.

"Hey guys it's me Athena..." I started, "And me Auroraaaaa! And your watching TurtleGalaxies!" Aurora finished. We did our little beginning of the video dance "Today we want to tell you about something that we got through the post today" Rory said as I hugged my penguin plushie. "We're going to the Youtuber Masquerade Ball!" We shouted and Pj popped up from behind the couch, "I'm going too" He said sitting between me and Aurora, I went quiet, at least quieter than usual.

We finished up the video and edited it in double quick time. We then uploaded it and after about an hour of doing nothing and eating pizza, Aurora decided to check the video. The video was locked on 301+ views but we had 1,734 likes and 1 dislike. Me and PJ looked over her shoulder as she scrolled down the comments section. The first comment that caught my eye was...

Did anyone else realise that when Pj sat in between Athena and Aurora, Athena went quiet and started playing with her hair (Which is awesome by the way!) I totally ship it!! Athena and PJ!! <3

I blushed and hoped that no one else saw it, Aurora pointed out another one that said that she should go to the ball with dan and I should go with PJ. I ignored it and went to eat somemore pizza from the box. "Guys if you need anything I'll be upstairs making a video, okay?" Aurora nodded and I just stayed silent. Not wanting to speak, my mind wandered off to the comment, could that be true?

Aurora's name was Skylar in the first draft but I then changed it so if you see anyone called Skylar in the chapter ignore it please :3 :)

Byeee :)

~ Tammi<33