Chapterrrrrrr 2!!

Athena's POV:

*Buzzzt Buzzzzt*

I yawn and open my eyes and checked the time. 7:39am. Who in the world is texting me at this time in the morning? Dan and Phil wont be up for at least another hour and 20 minutes. I grabbed my phone and checked my texts. Of course it was her, my silly early riser best friend.

From Rory is the best :P :3

Hey Ath! :3 Do you wanna go dress shopping today?? I got some money from PJ and I need someone to go with :) I'll pick you up at 10 yeah? Oh and we'll get lunch, I'm paying :) xx

I sighed looking at the contact name she must have changed and text her back,

To Rory is the best :P :3

Heyy, yeah sure can Dan and Phil get a ride too? I'm going to force them to get there outfits now so they're not faffing around later lol, I'll probably get them up early to torture them muhahahahaha! >:D and I'll pay for Dan and Phil :) xx

I waited for a moment and only got a smiley face back. I shuffled my way into the kitchen and got out 3 cups I put some water in the kettle and started to boil it. I scrolled thorugh my phone music and put on Welcome to the black parade. I started dancing round the kitchen waiting for the kettle to boil. (AN: Yup totally not what I do everytime I make a cup of coffee/tea) I heard quiet laughter behind me as I put the milk in. I turned around a little blush dusting my cheeks to find...

My brother, Phil. "Phil!!!" I shouted pushing him backward laughing. "Can you go and get Mr Daniel Howell up. We're going shopping with Aurora for masquerade stuffs." I say handing him Dans mug of tea. He stumbles off to Dan's room. The song on my phone changed to Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift, I fell in love with this song when I watched the Hunger Games. I heard Dan and Phil enter to get breakfast, I handed Phil his tea and I grabbed my coffee. "Since you made the tea, I'll make you some cereal." Phil said as I exited the kitchen and entering the living room. I turned and put my thumb up.

I put the TV on and decided since I was the first one here, I'll watch some Ouran Highschool Host Club. Dan walked in and sheilded his eyes, "Argggg too much pinkkk!" He shouted, I threw my totoro plushie at him to shut him up and carried on watching intensely. Soon a bowl was put in front of my face, I looked up to smile at Phil. I took the bowl and he sat next to me watching it with me. After I'd finished my cereal I went to get dressed, I pulled on a black jumper with a grey heart made out of skulls, my dark blue leggings and my black vans. I brushed my hair and tied the top part up then curled the blue tips. I didn't apply much makeup, just foundation and mascara which was less then what I usually wear.

I started to fill my messanger bag with things I'll need, like my wallet, my headphones, keys on my LOZ lanyard and a water bottle. I felt like I'd forgotten something, I ran round the room looking for it, before resorting to asking Phil. I ran to his room, "PHIL!!" I shouted knocking on his door. He opened it half way through straightening his hair. "Yes?" He asked questioningly looking at my owrried face. "Do you have any idea where my notebook and pen are? I kinda need it before we leave." I said hoping he knew where it was. "You left it on the counter in the kitchen last night, I put it in the cupboard above the microwave." He said, I sighed in relief "Thank fudge." I said before running off to the kitchen. Phil just shrugged and closed his door to finish his hair.

I opened the cupboard, grabbing the black notebook and the silver pen. "Thank god, if I'd have lost this I would of died." I said to myself. I observed the book looking at its pattern for probably the millionth time. It was black with little gothic fairys and little pocket watches. I loved this notebook. It was like my journel with little doodles. I'm documenting my time living with Phil and Dan for a video. Plus this notebook is special, Aurora and PJ got me it for christmas this year.

I checked the time, 9:50am. I ran and got my phone and stuffed the notebook and pen in my bag. I had a new text.

From Rory is the best :P :3

PJ insisted on coming so we'll be there soon, do you think there'll be enough room? xx

I thought about it for a minute, Me, Aurora, Phil, Dan and PJ that's 5 people, she has a 6 seater so yeah they'll be enough room. I plugged my headphones into my phone and put all my songs on shuffle. The first song Helena MCR. Outside I heard a car horn and I jumped up, grabbed Dan and Phil and ran down the stairs. They both chased me until I got to Aurora's car, I got there and felt some one pick me up and put me behind them, I knew exactly who did that, and why. "Phil! I want the window seat!" I shouted pushing him out the way and climbing into the car. I then realised Pj had taken the window seat and Dan was already in the front talking to Aurora. "Looks like your stuck with me and PJ Ath." Phil said and stuck his tounge out before climbing in after me.

~~~One boring half hour car ride later.~~~

We pulled up in front of the shopping center, and clambered out the car. Phil turned to me and gave me some money, "I heard yiu were paying for mine and Dan's lunch when we meet up later, so here's some money to go towards your dress. Oh and have fun with all the girly dress shops." He said sticking is tounge out. I hugged him, "Thanks." I said before pulling away and running to catch up with Aurora.

We came to the first shop, that was expecially for masquerades. We went our seperate ways to get dresses. I looked around and found nothing but from the corner of my eyeI saw a beautiful dress, It was black with turquoise netting underneith. It wasn't long and came to my knees. There was a normal black mask with blue swirls that came with it. I had to have it! I grabbed it and went to the fitting rooms. I quickly tried it on and stepped out of the curtained area the assistant started clapping her hands and said I looked beautiful. I looked in the mirror and I was shocked, I didn't recognise myself.

My exact thoughts were, 'Who are you and why do you look pretty? Your not Athena, you cant be!' I smiled and the reflection did the same, I went and put my normal clothes on. I then went to the till and payed for the dress and the mask and I also got some black gloves that reached my elbows. I went to find Aurora, she was outside the shop with a bag similar to mine. "Hey." I said as I stopped in front of her. She jumped and nearly dropped her phone. "Hi, umm Pj said they're finshed and we were in there for almost 2 hours, so we should go meet up with them and have lunch." She said draggng me to pizza hut where we were meeting the boys.

I swear you can hear Dan before you see him. He was talking (more like shouting) about what pizza he was going to get. We rounded the corner and started to sneak up on the boys Dan saw us but we put a finger to our lps to tell him to shush. We stated to run towards them. When I was a good distance I jumped on Phils back. I looked over to Aurora to see she'd done the same thing with PJ. Phil then put his arms out and started running around. I was pissing my self laughing. We got a whole load of dirty looks from onlookers when we stopped and I dropped from Phils back.

We walked into Pizza Hut and got a table. We all ordered, Dan and Pj decided to share a pizza and me, Phil and Aurora shared a pizza because we didnt want much. We all ordered pepsi and goofed off until food came, everyone was quiet, eating, a couple of words uttered here and there. Somehow quietly eating turned into me and Phil having a staring contest. Then when we had all finished. We payed and left. I then saw a shop I hadent been in but need to. "Guys stay there I'll be back in a minute." I said as I rushed into the shop. I searched the isles until I saw the hair dye I needed. It was platinum blonde just like my hair. I also got some blue temorary hair dye for after the masquerade.

I exited the shop with a smile and joined everyone. Phil gave me a questioning look and I just mouthed 'I'll explain later'. We all climbed back into the car and set off back home.

I'm not going to put a authors note unless I have something important to say. HOpe you liked this chapter :) Byeeeee :)

~Tammi<33