Chapterrrrrrrrrrr 4!!!

Ath's POV:

~~The day after the partayyyy!~~

*Bzzt, bzzt*

        Oh god my phone, again! I really wonder who that could be. (AN: *Insert the random piece of sarcasm I decided to put here.*) I reluctantly got up and trudged over to my phone. The time was 9:34, that's the latest I've ever slept in. The message was from non othen than, Aurora.

From Rory is the best :P :3

You have no choice in this decision, but your sleeping round mine tonight. We're gonna have a proper talk. :P xx

To Rory is the best :P :3

Is PJ gonna be there cuz that'll just be awkward :/ xx

From Rory is the best :P :3

Of course! I mean have you ever had a breakfast made by him? They're delicious, plusssssss I have an idea for a video we could do about it :P I'll explain when I come and pick you up at 5 :) xx

To Rory is the best :P :3

Ughhhh fineeee -_-' The things I do for you :P x

        I got dressed and did my hair and makeup then started to get my backpack ready. I packed my pajamas, dressing gown, clothes for tomorrow, toiletries and make up. I'm sure Aurora wouldn't mind if I used her curlers. I needed something to do, to kill time. I decided to do a video for my own side channel, Athens Rocks. It's my singing channel, I've been meaning to do a video on there for a while. I snuck into Phil's room and made sure he was asleep, it was only quarter to 10, he usually gets up at 10 anyway.

        I grabbed his camera and silently ran towards his door. "Athena give me back my camera." I heard Phil say. I turned and saw him just sitting up, putting his glasses on. "Pleeeeeeease Philllly." I asked bringing out the puppy dog eyes and the pout. He sighed and said "Fine but bring it back, wait what are you filming?". "I'm gonna do one of my very rare, singing videos." I said walking out the room with the camera. I got back to my room and set the camera up on the Tripod I grabbed on my way out of Phil's room.

        "Hi guys!, It's me Athena. Today I'm going to be singing Boomerang by The Summer Set. I hope you like it. If your new then subscribe and check out my main channel I do with Kickthepj's sister Aurora. All links are in the description. Thank you!" I said and took a deep breath, I started singing the opening.

If I was Jay-Z you'd be my Beyonce, we can rock the nation like they do.

If I was Davinci you'd be Mona Lisa, paint a smile perfectly on you.

And if I was James Dean you'd can be my Audrey, breakfast at Tiffany's for two.

So throw me away, as if I was a boomerang I'd turn around and come back to you.

        I carried on from there. I'd soon finished the song with no mistakes or interuptions, thats a first! I did my outro and made a heart to the camera. I put all the footage on my mac and started to edit it. I got a text from Phil saying...

From Phil the best big bro in the world! :)

I need my cameraaaaaaa Aths! pleeeeease :)

        I pushed my laptop off of my lap and onto my bed before getting the camera from my desk. I walked to the lounge and saw Dan on his mac in the browsing position, as usual, Phil was watching Great British Bake Off intensly. I put the camera on the chair arm next to him and backed away slowly.I backed away to the hallway and ran the rest of my way to my room. I instantly went back to my editing. I finished it just as Phil shouted me for lunch. I checked the time, 1pm oh god I still had another 4 hours. Phil still didn't know I was going to Rory's house.